“A Must!”

Ranked #1 of 208 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Whenever my husband and I travel to the Colony/Grand Prairie area, we always eat here and are never disappointed! Great food, service, and pricing!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We always enjoy eating at this location. Good food, great service, reasonable price, and great location.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite after shopping. We decided to try the waitress' recommendation of their best plates-ribs and the New York strip. We started with the buffalo wings and it was excellent! Steak was very well cooked and juicy. Ribs were tender and melted off the bone. The service exceeded our expectations. We decided to finish the meal with their homemade brownie a la mode-delicious! Would definately go again.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I love country music but would prefer to be at a concert with a noise level this loud. Blastingly loud music and it was 5 PM. I ordered a cheeseburger which was a big hunk of meat that was pretty tasteless. The bun was delicious though. Steak fries were good but my son said his steak was just average. Our waitress was very attentive and sweet but I just can't see a return trip in my future. Tasty rolls but that's it.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Everything is good and most of it made from scratch. Love their Texas Ribeye and Caesar salad. Great fall of the bone rib appetizer. Only complaint is I ask for extra bread on my $35 to go orders and they do not give me any because I only have a main course and appetizer.