“Didnt feel safe....”

Studio 6 Dallas-Grand Prairie
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I booked this hotel last year for my daughter, myself and a friend and her two daughter while in town for 6-flags. There were tons of people partying and we were harassed by 2 men who were either drunk or on drugs and my daughter (14) was hit on. We were scared to leave or rooms and my door was knocked on by the drunks in the middle of the night trying to get me to open it. Would NEVER stay here again. The only positive is the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
#9 of 22 in Grand Prairie
Comfort Suites Grand Prairie
Comfort Suites Grand Prairie
#8 of 22 in Grand Prairie

Been to Studio 6 Dallas-Grand Prairie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Studio 6 Dallas-Grand Prairie

Address: 406 E Palace Pkwy, I-30 at Beltline Road, Exit #34, Grand Prairie, TX 75050-2321 (Formerly Motel 6 Dallas - Grand Prairie)
Region: United States > Texas > Grand Prairie
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Price Range: £42 - £52 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Studio 6 Dallas-Grand Prairie 2*
Motel 6 Grand Prairie is located off Hwy 360, and less than 5 miles away from Six Flags over Texas, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Cowboys Stadium, Ball Park in Arlington, and Ripley’s Wax Museum. Free Wi-Fi is available in all of our modern rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Studio 6 Dallas-Grand Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.