Stayed at this hotel for a few days while on business. Hotel is definately showing its age, but don't let that scare you away. The staff at this hotel is outstanding! They have got customer service skills! Airport shuttle driver was extremely friendly as well, and was at DFW within 15 minutes of our call! Hotel is in what looks to be a "sketchy" neighborhood, especially at night, so request a 2nd or 3rd floor room, if possible. The pool is outside, but it was actually clean; unlike most outdoor pools. When I am back in the south DFW area again, I will definately be staying here! Also, a huge thank you to the all the staff here for making my stay pleasant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn