My family stayed one Saturday night here recently.. The rate was a lot less than other Hampton Inns in the area. It is an older property and it shows in overall condition and appearance of interior and exterior. One reason we chose Hampton Inn is because there is usually a refrigerator in the room. However, when we arrived in our room, there was no refrigerator. So, we called the front desk to ask to be moved t a room with a refrigerator. We were told that a refrigerator would be delivered to our room in 10-15 minutes. 30 minutes later, we called the front desk again about the refrigerator. Soon, a female housekeeper CARRIED the 3 ft. fridge into the room by HERSELF (what, no dollies? No maintenance person to do this?!). The toilet did not flush well since our check in at noon so, at 11 pm, we requested to move to another room which was immediately accommodated. This time, the refrigerator was transferred to the room on a dolly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn