When I walked in and it smelled I had a feeling this was going to be bad. But I decided to give it a chance went to check in and the lady couldn't get my room keys to work, finally she was able to get it right. Went into my room and it was very old looking and smelled. So I went to the front desk and told her I wanted my money back I was not staying, she never said I was sorry or anything. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn