Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Prairie-DFW-Arlington, TX
US$134
US$130
US$131
US$125
Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
US$90
US$79
QualityInn
All reviewsroom keyan older hotelnew carpetwaffle makerpleasant stayhurricane harbordfwshuttlestadiumconventiontexasprairiefreeway
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Not bad for 2 night stay. Could use some updates in the room setup. The breakfast is the same as other hamptons so it can get boring at times. Would still stay again due to location to business needs.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Very pleasant experience! Staff was helpful, room was clean. There was a little peeling paint in the bathroom but very clean. We stayed one night to attend a Rangers ballgame and most of the motels in the area were booked weeks in advance because of college football on this same weekend. We usually stay closer to the ballpark but chose this as the closet available location and were pleasantly surprised. It is only a short drive and the staff was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The shuttle to and from the airport very well managed. Room was very clean and comfortable despite late night arrival. Free breakfast was more than adequate will stay there again. I_Hop across parking lot

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2013

When I walked in and it smelled I had a feeling this was going to be bad. But I decided to give it a chance went to check in and the lady couldn't get my room keys to work, finally she was able to get it right. Went into my room and it was very old looking and smelled. So I went to the front desk and told her I wanted my money back I was not staying, she never said I was sorry or anything. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is a great hotel with a really helpful staff. The price is really good for such a qaulity brand name. I have stayed here several times on business and find it convenient for my work. On my most recent visit the manager drove to down to a rent car location so that I could pick up my car. The shuttle service to and from the airport is quick and courteous.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business