Friendly staff, easy parking here, like all Hampton Inns, and the IHop next door was good. The room really let me down - their noisy HVAC unit kept me away. The "down" comforter was lumpy -- like it had been washed and then not fluffed properly. The low quality bathroom amenities made washing my hair a challenge, and the shower gave me fits both with the shower curtain not holding the water in, and then in creating the right mix of hot/cold for a comfortable shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn