We selected this hotel for it's proximity to the Rangers ballpark & AT&T stadium. Needless to say, it was a pleasant stay! We were kinda skeptical at first, considering all the bad reviews but we decided to try it anyway. Glad we did! We did notice the slight scent of smoke in the halls but nothing too overwhelming. It did not smell like smoke in our room on the 3rd floor.
The staff was also pleasant and very attentive to our requests. If we are ever in the DFW area, we would definitely consider staying here ag
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn