“Incredible service, clean, and comfortable!”

Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Medina, Ohio
“Incredible service, clean, and comfortable!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

The staff at the Hilton exceeded my expectations. The room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. I loved the recliner and the contemporary feel. The breakfast buffet at the Vineyard left nothing to be desired and we also enjoyed a night cap at Bonnie and Clyde's, which was very fun. I recommend this hotel and will definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank sandiiam
HiltonDFW, General Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this review, 24 June 2011
Sandiiam, thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the Hilton DFW Lakes. We will share your enthusiastic comments with our team members and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Warm regards,
Steve Haley, CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Finnish first
CA
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Great setup with everything you need including indoor and outdoor pools, tennis , volleyball, jogging trails, etc. Nice comfy rooms. Only bad thing is only things close are a shopping mall and the airport.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Rockedge, thank you for your positive comments about our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your time in our backyard - 40 lush, lakeside acres! We look forward to our next opportunity of having you with us!

Warm regards,
Steve Haley, CHA
new jersey
Reviewed 25 May 2011

Best buffet breakfast ever!!! Very clean has 2 restaurants and many restaurants close by.Next door to Grapevine mills mall and 5 minutes from a quaint town of Grapevine. Five minutes from the airport but very quiet.Has a Concierge floor with comp drinks and snacks

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I'm not a huge fan of the hotel in general, but have had few experiences worse than the airport shuttle. I arrived late on a Sunday night after a canceled flight and had to be back to the airport early in the morning. The shuttle driver, sporting quite the Napoleon complex, ordered me back inside to find out my gate information as knowing my airline was not good enough. He then insisted my laptop bag go in the back with the rest of the luggage. This is a work laptop with confidential material that I would be terminated if I lost. No matter. The ride was terrifying, he almost got in 2 wrecks then picked the information lane at the toll, costing us more time. Finally at the airport I had to convince him I had 2 bags since he was so preoccupied with my laptop bag.

As for the hotel, shoddy internet service and no freebies (breakfast, water, etc) despite Hilton diamond status. A poor experience all the way around.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank jeffthomason
MStillwell, Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this review, 7 May 2011
Thank you Mr. Jeff Thomason for taking a moment to share your recent experience with our hotel and the services provided.

While our team prides itself on providing exceptional customer experiences, we sincerely apologize for falling short during your time with us.

Not only is guest satisfaction important to us, but guest safety is ultimate and the experience you shared in unacceptable and will be addressed immediately.

I would like to talk with you more regarding your stay. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 817.410.6956 to discuss.

Thank you again!

Sincerely

Kevin Buck, Assistant General Manager
Cambridge, England
Reviewed 29 March 2011

Stayed 3 nights attending a convention.

Friendly hotel with staff all keen to assist with any issue.

Rooms were rather dark with a very small window but I did manage a good night's sleep each night. I stayed on the 8th floor in what was described as an executive room. No bath available, only a shower.

The breakfasts were not too exciting. Rather standard fare for the hot and cold buffet although there was a chef available to rustle up an omlette. I do wish hotels in the US could provide some decent bread and a variety of foods for the cold counter. Compared to the Hilton at Copenhagen Airport, the food was a disapointment.

Despite any comments made abaove, I would stay at the hotel if I was in the area again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Antarctic
Camden, Ohio
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I traveled with a large group of people from my company. The accomodations, location, cleanliness, etc was very good. Staff was nice and helpful! The dining at the restaurantes in the hotel was all about average to good. I did end up with dirty cups, plates, and silverware. Although it was rectified I was suprized that with as nice as the rest of the hotel was that this was a proble. We ate at the Austin Ranch. I found both the food and the dirty dishes issue at the Austin Ranch to be an issue. If you are planning on traveling to this Hilton I would suggest any of the in house dining places but would avoid that Austin Ranch if possible.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
MStillwell, Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 April 2011
Thank you Oldfashionpreacher for taking a moment to not only compliment our team and hotel but to share in your experience at the Austin Ranch as well!

We value our guests input and certainly with regard to Austin Ranch, we fell short of our standards of excellence. I have already discussed your specific areas of concerns with our food and beverage team as well as our general manager and the necessary steps to address this issue have already been implemented as to correct the matter.

Thank you again and we hope to see you at the Hilton DFW Lakes in the future!

Kevin Buck, Assistant General Manager
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 28 February 2011

Stayed here for a quick weekend getaway....nice, clean rooms. Close to the airport, but never heard an airplane so good soundproofing. Fantastic indoor pool area with hot tub. Great location...very close to mall and restaurants. Free parking!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family