Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$130
US$101
US$205
US$180
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
US$104
ComfortSuites
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$273
US$232
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,132 results
All reviewstennis courtsthe executive loungeaustin ranchgreat hoteloutdoor poolbusiness hotelthe hotel staffgrapevine mills mallguest roomsroom servicefree shuttleenjoyed my staybusiness tripclose to the airportroom was spaciousbreakfast buffetshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This hotel was very clean and the service was excellent. EVERYONE was so nice and helpful. The lobby smelled amazing! Décor was beautiful as was the rooms. We thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone from business, to family, to a romantic get away.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We arrived to our room and thought it was a little warm but by the time it was time to go to bed it was apparent that the hotel was having issues with the A/C. We confirmed this with housekeeping when they brought up new bedding because one of the top blankets had a crusty substance on it. Another issue we had was the indoor pool was under construction so we had to walk forever around the whole hotel to get to the outside pool. We also encountered a huge water bug on the way up to our room. So it was a trying weekend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TracyB76234
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I had a great experience. The food was good. The hotel staff were friendly. Very good pick up shuttle service from Airport. Courteous staff. The hotel lounge was very spacious. There were lots of parking spaces available. The hotel is near the lake and it was nice to for a walk early morning or evening. The climate control system was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 30 July 2013

A grand entrance lobby and good service spring to mind from my stay here. Arrived on a Sunday and had to call the hotel for the shuttle bus which arrived about 15 minutes later. If we hadn't called we would have had to get a taxi as they don't run the bus regularly on Sundays. Checked in very quickly and got a nice clean room (see photos) with a fresh coffee maker (which went down a treat first thing in the morning). The indoor pool was somewhat devoid of water for maintenance, but there was an outdoor pool set by the lake which could be used. Food in the bar was good, spicy chicken wings (boneless) and tacos washed down with some ice cold draft Miller light. The waitress was very attentive and nothing was too much trouble for her. A good nights sleep in an air conditioned room was somewhat ruined by a fridge with a bad attitude. In the end I turned it off to stop its noise. The breakfast was plentiful and the choice was immense. Just a shame the omelette chef performed a Houdini disappearing act! You can use vouchers here if you have them. The hotel is 5 mins walk from the Grapevine shopping mall which is immense. Check out was equally as simple and the courtesy bus that runs every half hour delivered us to the airport in good time. All in all a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wotnohair
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I use priceline often when Itraveling. Was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the Hilton DFW Lakes. From a location standpoint, it is within walking distance of the Grapevine Mills Mall. There is quite a bit of construction in the area, but if you are heading towards the Irving / Dallas area, you will avoid most of it. The hotel has free nearby self-parking and valet parking for 12 / night. The parking is literally right across the street. Unless someone is disabled (or broken foot like me) I really cannot imagine using the valet. Checked into my room with no problems. The room is simply decorated, but spacious and clean. The fitness center is well equipped, but does not have 24 hour access. Additionally, it opens about 7:00 on the weekend, which I thought was pretty late, since I like to work out early. Staff was pleasant. This is a 4 star rating.. The hotel is well maintained and seems to have a active nightlife at the hotel club / bar scene. There was music and laughter everynight when I came in, which was not disturbing once I was in my room. Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo