“Great wedding location”

Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a family wedding. Everything about the event and reception went very smooth. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, especially the wait staff. A very good experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My five nights stay was accompanying my parents to the Burtonwood Association Reunion. Our room was comfortable, the climate control excellent and virtually noiseless. The room was kept very clean and the housekeeper stopped by each day to assure everything was satisfactory. The most amazing part of our stay was the food service. The breakfast buffet included with our room had virtually every choice one could desire. The welcome buffet and the closing banquet were superb. The hotel is very close to the Grapevine Mills Outlet Mall [Mom & I chose to walk and it took less than 10 minutes], which is also a stop for the in-town shuttle that runs once an hour.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great in every way....concierge was always helpful...front desk quickly answered any question we had...food was very good, hotel was lovely and extremely clean...and our shuttle drivers, especially Angela, were extremely safe, courteous, and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonDFW, General Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Linda P.,

We are so happy to hear about your excellent stay with us! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team members. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Our accommodations were very comfortable. The lobby was very beautiful. The staff was very polite and helpful with any questions and concerns that we had. The breakfast was delicious! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. The pool was clean and there was an ample supply of clean towels supplied by the staff. The room was clean with nice fluffy oversized bath towels and a clean bathtub and sink. The air conditioner was in good working order and was quiet. It was also very simple to change the temperature to our personal liking. The room was not extremely spacious but very adequate for two people. The bathroom was roomy and clean. The tv, hair dryer and refrigerator were all in good working order. The one thing that was missing that I would have enjoyed having was a microwave oven. Other than that our experience with this Hilton Hotel could not have been better.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Julie,

We sincerely appreciate your kind remarks! As noted, we have a variety of offerings on property and our staff strives to deliver exceptional service to every guest. We will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you, and do come visit us again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stay frequently in Dallas for business, and am a HHonors Diamond member, but this was my first stay at this hotel. My reservation was for a single night only, but I found it restful and relaxing while I was there.

Check-in was easy and accommodating. The room was well configured, comfortable, and up to date. I especially appreciated that the air conditioning did not blow straight onto the bed, which is a common configuration elsewhere and can dry out my sinuses. The bathroom was similarly well appointed with a glass enclosed shower, which I like. The executive lounge was closed since it was Friday, so I can't speak to its service, but it looked nice. The rooms and halls were quiet.

Overall, this was a nice place to stay, and I will add it to my list for when I am in the area. It was one of those rare places that made you feel good for just being there, without being over the top about it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Ryan,

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience for your first time at our property. You'll have to come back during the week sometime to visit our Concierge Lounge! We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My recent visit was adventous, there were several major events going on at the same time at this hotel which caused us to have to wait 1 hours for our room to be ready to checkin, but overall I must stay I love this hotel and the overall service there

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear 2leelee,

Thank you for taking the time to highlight the overall service at our property. We apologize for the delay you experienced while checking into your room. Thanks for understanding and please let us know how we may serve you again in the future!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The room was awesome and very clean. The bar downstairs opened my bottle of wine since I forgot my corkscrew. Great service! The staff was amazing and friendly. Everyone had a smile, from the bellhop at the front, to the concierge to the front desk staff. Overall an amazing weekend.

Room Tip: corner suite was south tower was nice but a little close to the elevator.