“Great place for a conference”

Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Lowell, United States
“Great place for a conference”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great rooms and amenadies. <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Finnish first
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I recently stayed here due to a flight cancellation and I was happily surprised to have found the hotel staff and facilities well above the expectations of an airline's hotel voucher options. Their shuttle to the airport leaves every 30 minutes (24-hours), the room was spacious and clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Southeast Texas
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The staff at the Hilton DFW Lakes are possibly the friendliest people I've ever encountered. Throughout our stay, staff members seemed to go out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. Indoor and outdoor pool areas were both clean and pleasant, the grounds are beautiful and well kept and the breakfast buffet was typical Hilton quality. We've already reserved another weekend getaway at this property to explore the area further. Added benefit is free hotel shuttle service to both DFW airport and the shopping mall located across the street.

Southeast Texas
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The staff at the Hilton DFW Lakes resort are possibly the friendliest people I've ever encountered. The grounds are beautiful, the lake on the property adds a great ambiance, the pools were clean and inviting. Great overall experience, made even better by the friendly and helpful staff.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My daughter & I stayed 2 nights at this hotel over Mother's Day weekend. I paid an extra $10 per night for the breakfast buffet. I also chose, while registering, to upgrade to an executive room at check in if available. The price was $15 per night. When I checked in, I wasn't told I had received the upgrade so I assumed I hadn't. But, our floor said "executive floor", so I had received the upgrade.

The bad news: the room was warm. I turned the temperature down to 67.5 and it was still hard to sleep. And, the sheets felt damp. The next day I realized I only had the fan 'on' (though the thermostat said the room had cooled down to 67.5) so I turned the 'cooling' to 'on'. The second night was just the same... it still felt warm and damp until almost morning. We set our house at 72, so I think the thermostat was reading correctly. But, I do want to point out that I never talked to the management about this problem. If we would have stayed longer, I would have done so. My brother has stayed here several times and never had a problem.

The good news: The main perks of being on the executive level (for the $15 extra per night) are the evening & morning 'meals' in the executive lounge. But, when I booked the room it never said that these were not available on the weekends! So, we never got to take advantage of these services. As I checked out, I told the lady at the front desk who quickly got a manager who quickly apologized & refunded me the $15 per night. I was impressed with the service.

spring, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

As always...a great stay...a great meeting...everything went exactly as planned. The staff of the Grapevine Hilton are always courteous, professional and a joy to work around. Thanks for helping me host a great meeting session.

Pasadena, CA, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hilton has continued to exceed my expectations as a visitor no matter what the state. They have a personable and inviting staff and fantastic amenities from its great restaurants to its inhouse gym. Do not hesitate to "book" the Hilton. It is always my preferred hotel of choice, no matter what location.