My 2 young children and I stayed here for a couple of nights just for fun and it was a great experience! I was so surprised and impressed by the consistency of the high standard of customer service at this hotel. Every single person I came into contact with at the hotel had a genuine smile on their face, spoke in a pleasant tone and not only helped with anything we needed, but I felt they went the extra mile to ensure our needs were met. It's amazing how the 1st impression begins with the first person you see - in this case, it was 2 guys who held the door open for us as we walked in - very friendly and happy. The next person was the man at the front desk - absolutely a pleasure and very kind to my children too. The room was very nice - very comfortable beds, great bedding, very pleasant temperature - loved the TV and super long desk (?) table. The reclining leather chair was soooooo comfortable! The room was spacious enough to meet our needs - bathroom was a bit tight but definitely no complaints - just a tiny bit difficult to bathe my kids but not a big deal. We ordered room service our first night and once again, I was so impressed with the level of customer service - the person who took my order was great - very courteous and patient - she gave an estimated time of 35 minutes but said they'd try to get it sooner - sure enough, in about 20 minutes, another very pleasant and customer service oriented staff member knocked on our door and had every single thing we could possibly need (it is SOO annoying when something is missing, especially condiments). They even had a very pretty bright orange gerber daisy in a small vase on the tray for us. Within 5 minutes, we had a call from the person who took our order just to make sure everything was ok. We used the indoor pool the first night we were there - it was fabulous! The water was a great temperature (warm) and it was very clean...it wasn't overly hot or humid in the indoor area either (not sure how they manage that with an indoor pool). The furniture is really nice - the hot tub was clean (and very hot!). We used the outdoor pool the next day - beautiful view as you swim or sit in the sun (there's even a small place in the pool area to get something to drink and eat). We didn't use the tennis courts but saw lots of people using them throughout our stay - they looked really nice. There was ample self parking very near the hotel, well lit safe parking lot. It seemed like they thought of absolutely everything to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable and feel like a real get-away which was exactly what we were looking for. The best part to me though was feeling as though everyone I came into contact there cared about making sure our stay there was a fabulous experience. There is obviously a great deal of attention and focus spent on customer service and it certainly sets them apart from other hotels I've stayed at. Thank you Hilton DFW Lakes!!!
*Also wanted to mention the location is perfect! Very close to tons of restaurants, a movie theater/mall, the airport, and Grapevine, TX which has a quaint downtown with shops & restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your average DFW Airport hotel. Hilton DFW Lakes is a welcome respite from the traditional Dallas / Fort Worth hotels. Discover a spectacular retreat for work and play at our Grapevine hotel. From jogging trails and tennis courts to first-class venues for executive retreats, we've got it all on 40 lushly landscaped, lakeside acres. Our award-winning Dallas Fort Worth hotel resort features a refreshing blend of spacious accommodations, limitless recreation, and unmatched conference facilities. So relax and set your own pace. Whether you're looking to escape, connect, or meet somewhere in between, our Grapevine hotel makes it easy with its ideal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dfw Lakes Executive Hotel Grapevine
- Hilton Hotel Grapevine
- Hilton Grapevine
- Grapevine Hilton
- Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center Grapevine, Texas