“Rooms Look Great!”

Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have stayed at this Super 8 many times and we just love the new carpet. As always thank you for the wonderful service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 March 2012

Newer hotel. Very clean. Near many restaurants within walking distance. Free shuttle to/from airport.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 11 March 2012

With all of the construction it was difficult as an out of town visitor to get to the hotel. Not their fault...just an observation. The hotel itself was a disappointment. It really needs some updating....especially for the price. I know they have a great service with the airport shuttle and the airport being so close. The staff was very friendly and helpful!! The breakfast was very nice. I do think they need different cereal dispensers as a handful of guests were spilling it all over the counter just in the short time I was waiting for my bagel to be toasted.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank wolfangel
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We had to overnight in Dallas TX as we missed connection with American Airlines. It was very clean and a nice breakfast was included. Staff were very helpful and friendly. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank conscom
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times. Always when flying out of DFW airport, because I can park my car there and the shuttle takes me right to my gate. Also when I come back into town I just call them and they come pick me up. One time the driver was ill, and they paid for me to take a cab back to the hotel.
It is always clean, and well maintained. Great beds, and nice hot showers.
The staff is always helpful. And especially when getting around all the construction in that area.
The breakfasts are good, and just enough to get you going in the morning.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AndersonL_12
Reviewed 23 January 2012

We choose this hotel as it had an airport shuttle and generally good reviews. I was very pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. The lobby and hallway were very clean, the staff very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast adequate with the usual breakfast foods.
As a negative, my bed was a tad to firm for me and our hallway door needed the weatherstripping repaired, however, my biggest concern in a hotel is the cleanliness of our room and I found ours very clean so I was satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I stayed here for four nights as my base in Dallas before a week in Cancun (flying out of DFW) and then returned for a night before flying back to Australia. I contacted the hotel by email prior to arriving and asked if I could keep a suitcase there during my week in Cancun which they were happy to do.

The hotel’s proximity to the airport is an obvious bonus and the free shuttle service is handy. Double glazed windows ensure that plane noise is not an issue and there are several restaurants in walking distance, as well as a cinema.

The first room I was in on the second floor (212, from memory) was above the plant room and as such, a low vibration came on and off which you could hear and feel through the floor. It wasn’t a huge issue, otherwise I would have asked to move, but worth noting. The second room I had on the return trip was also on the second floor and had no issues to report. In fact, it was probably one of the quietest hotels I've stayed in which is unusual for an airport motel that would have travellers coming and going.

Rooms are basic with big comfortable beds and a decent sized bathroom and the wi-fi works well. The breakfast area is small and basic but perfectly adequate, with the standard issue Texas-shaped waffle iron :)

Room Tip: As mentioned, room 212 is above the plant room so the floor vibrates. Even side numbers have a view...