I'm not sure what exactly to stay... I'm not a big fan of Hilton and was not amused when my assistant booked me in a Hilton Garden Inn hotel. What can I say? I'm a huge fan of them now.
Check in.... was a bit of a fumble on their part, but the front desk staff was very friendly and explained what was going on as they attempted to get us rooms. Once we were checked in, they explained the amenities in the hotel and how to get to our room.
Rooms.... stayed in a standard king room. Very spacious, nice furnishings and a nice work area. Bathroom has granite counter tops, nice size shower (no tub) and was very spacious. The room was laid out well, the A/C worked great and the TV service (local and national channels) was fantastic.
Food / Bar Service... breakfast was ok... nothing to write home about. The people working the breakfast area are very nice and are willing to cook you anything you want. The bacon and eggs on the buffet line were pretty unappealing, but they quickly offered to cook something for me. That's service right there. We ate a few dinners at the bar area and the food and service was fantastic. The hotel staff and bartender allowed us to watch the playoff games in the bar area even though the bar was officially closed. The bartender here is a very friendly guy - a true asset to the hotel.
Service... boy these people are friendly. The hotel itself is nice but the staff is what makes it great. Everyone we ran in to was super friendly, always asked how we were doing and when we had any requests, were sure to jump on it and ensure it was taken care of.
I'll probably stop being a Hyatt snob now and stay at a Hilton Garden Inn again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine hotel in Texas is close to the dining and shopping venues of historic downtown Grapevine. Let us pamper you with home-style amenities such as a hot breakfast, comfortable bed and complimentary WiFi access. Consult with our expert planners and hold a meeting, conference or event in 2,000 sq. ft. of space. Our hotel also features a 24-hour business center. Take the complimentary 24-hour shuttle to Grapevine attractions within 2 miles, including to DFW Airport every half-hour. Guests can also call to arrange pick up from airport. After sampling wines at local vineyards, for which Grapevine is named, return to the hotel for dinner at the Garden Grille. Your room features a comfortable adjustable bed, microwave and refrigerator. Wake up the next day to a cooked-to-order breakfast. Refresh yourself in the indoor saltwater pool, or work out in the 24-hour fitness center. Whether you stay here for leisure or business, you'll find the extras you want while on the road. Enjoy the wonderful amenities, ideal location and warm hospitality of our Grapevine, Texas hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dfw North Grapevine Hotel Grapevine
- Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine Texas