“New and very nice...”

Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 26 May 2013

A new property certainly has many advantages over existing ones and this hotel is no exception. The rooms were well appointed and very clean. Unlike many older hotels, this property had plenty of electrical outlets in which to plug in an assortment of computers, tablets, phones, etc.. The location is convenient (once you overcome the major road construction going on all over the surrounding interstates). This hotel enhances the brand.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Did a "park & fly" stay when we flew to Europe this month. They staff was so accommodating and polite. The shuttle service was excellent. You have a bar and restaurant inside the hotel plus a Olive Garden and Joe's Crab shop within walking distance and other places within a couple of blocks.

The hotel's restaurant has a great angus hamburger. Just what we needed after eating more "exotic" food for two weeks.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2013

On a recent business trip, I got stuck in Dallas an extra night due to bad weather in the area. It was middle of the afternoon and I had no transportation, and fortunately the Garden Inn had space available. They sent a shuttle driver over to get me and I was there in a matter of minutes after making the reservation. It's about 5 minutes driving time once you're on the shuttle. Very convenient for DFW flights!

Once I arrived, the staff was nothing short of outstanding. I was quickly checked in and handed my room key. They already knew I was on the shuttle and had it all ready for me, so all I had to do was swipe a credit card and I was on my way. I was offered my complimentary two bottles of water since I am an HHonors Gold member. Additionally, the desk attendant knew I had gotten stuck for an unplanned night, so she offered me anything else I needed like toiletries. She gave me a complimentary box of laundry detergent so I would wash a change of clothes for the morning. A small token indeed but one that was very much appreciated.

If you've ever stayed in a Garden Inn before you know exactly what to expect as they're all pretty much the same. Spacious rooms, plenty of work space if you're there on business, and comfortable beds with adjustable firmness. I actually ended up in a handicapped accessible room (must have been all that was available due to all of the canceled flights at DFW that day). It was huge by hotel room standards. It was also very quiet, considering it is so close to a major airport (you could see the runways from my room). I stayed in the Doubletree at DFW the previous night and there I heard planes rumbling overhead all night long. It wasn't a problem here.

The hotel has your standard Hilton Garden Inn cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but I didn't eat there at all. I had an early flight in the morning and just headed straight to DFW. There are several restaurants within easy walking distance, including a Joe's Crab Shack, Saltgrass, Olive Garden, and a couple others.

I will definitely consider this hotel the next time I need something close to DFW.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

From the time of arrival to departure the staff was pleasant, approachable and always wiling to help. The were rooms clean and well appointed; breakfast was excellent. Easy access to the airport. When in the area again I would certainly return again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 22 May 2013

This was a great hotel to stay at when you are leaving on an early flight out of DFW. The hotel provides great service and staff are very helpful. There are several hotels within a 5 minute walk of the hotel so you do not need to depend on the hotels restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My stay here the night before I left DFW airport was much better than expected. My room was spacious and stylish, with a good work area. The hotel shuttle driver picked me up from the rental car return area outside of the airport even though that wasn't his regular route, and the front desk clerk was very helpful.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Stayed here during the Grapevine Main Street Days festival as I was doing a job there. The staff was great. At one point, I had no transportation and the shuttle driver graciously drove me all over Grapevine getting everything I needed from Target, Dollar General, etc. without complaining and was very friendly and informative throughout.

The breakfast buffet was well worth the additional monies I paid when reserving the room. The breakfast staff was great and very, very friendly.

Room was clean and everything was perfect. No noise from other rooms, as I've been dealing with lately with other hotels.

Room Tip: We were right by elevators. Very handy and convenient~