“Service is above the expected”

Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Service and attention to guests are above the expected compensates everything regarding a small biz hotel. Great for business locations near DFW and shuttle service is a great plus. Rooms are ok and the only thing i regret was not having lunch time hours service at the kitchen.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 June 2014

try the Hilton gardens, great place, quiet yet very close to airport. very friendly staff, clean rooms and many amenities. very close and convienient to car rental return at DFW, terminals and also good quantity of near by restaurants. also easy on off for highway to Dallas, Ft Worth or suburbs. worth a look for price for value especially at the airport. no rental car? use their shuttle.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014

this hotel is very convenient if staying in Grapevine area or needing a spot for an early morning flight out of DFW. We have stayed here for a night out at Bob's and to fly out of DFW for an early (very early) morning flight. This location is great for both!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The staff was very cordial and accommodating. On checking in I learned that the hotel was full, with guests of a wedding party filling most of the rooms. I had made several requests online when reserving the room and asked about them on check-in. The front desk gal assured me that they honored all my requests. When I got to the room, it was not what I had requested. I called the front desk and the gal apologized and said to come back and she would take care of it. She told me that whoever reserved the room had not looked at their codes correctly and she gave us another room that fulfilled all my requests. She also said she would tell the person who made the error, so that it wouldn't happen again. Everything was great in the second room and I was very thankful that she was able to move us, especially with the hotel being fully booked. As I left to go out she recognized me and offered me fresh warm cookies! I really liked the coffee/ tea/cucumber water station set up close to the entrance, too, because it made it easy to get a drink when coming and going out of the hot weather. Everything was clean and the breakfast was very good. Would definitely go back!!

Room Tip: Put in your requests and book early and they will accommodate you.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed here because of a job. I normally have a great experience but this time, they advertised the breakfast buffet, and as I'm accustomed to staying at Embassy Suites, I didn't even think twice that it was included, as it was advertised heavily as part of the experience. I was shocked to find out that they did charge and how expensive it was. When I complained to the front desk, they were not helpful or understanding at all. I understood it was my fault, but customer service is all about listening to the customers concerns...other than that, they are always great.Shuttle service to and from everywhere is always the best shuttle service I have ever experienced ever!!!!! Great shuttle drivers and great staff overall!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Beckytexasusa
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Our team works to improve ourselves and amenities based on our customer voice. We are happy to hear your overall experience with us is great! We have created an Bed N' Breakfast Deal where you can Enjoy a great room, now featuring a Keurig Brewing System, and breakfast for four! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

worst hotel i ever stayed at. clerks extremely rude and every part of my stay was messed up by the hotel , from room type to the fact they booked me for 3 rooms instead of 1. never stay at this hotel if you want to be treated like a person

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the front desk staff was not up to your standards.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

received great service from the staff, really helpful and went out of their way to organise a local van drop for me way from their norma airport drop off. Th hotel has a number of restaurant in the local area and a cinema a short walk away. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business