“Amazing Food”

Weinbergers Deli
Ranked #13 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: This Grapevine favorite Chicago-style deli features more than 200 sandwiches. From Italian Beef to The Settler Sandwich (Thanksgiving dinner in a sandwich) to the amazing Weino’s Wall of Fame selections, you’re sure to find a spectacularly scrumptious sandwich.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Forget all those chain sandwich shops, go to Weinberg's!! The best sandwich/hoagie you will find anywhere and the owner is an awesome man!!

1  Thank hfulford
There are newer reviews for Weinbergers Deli

Reviewed 22 January 2014

There's nothing better than getting a delicious and fresh sandwich from Weingerger's! My personal favorite is the california Club. It's so good - especially the Sauce they put on it.

Everytime I have been there, the owner is so friendly and staff is, too. It can get crowded and seating can be limited, but thats the only issue I've ever had.

They make great sandwiches that you can't get anywhere else in DFW!

2  Thank Holly R
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Really loved this place. Owner was very helpful when ordering. Food was very good. Would recommend if you like deli food.

2  Thank zrdp01
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I miss the mountainous and delicious corned beef sandwiches from Slyman's in Cleveland and Carnegie Deli in NYC, so when I read a bunch of reviews on Weinberger's, comparing them to the NYC experience, I had high hopes. I asked for, "The biggest corned beef sandwich you make." Rye bread, brown mustard, and nothing else, thank you. When I saw the guy wrap the sandwich, my heart sunk: OK, the corned beef was tasty, but for $8.00, the portion was maybe half of what I expected. I admit I've been spoiled ... and? Guess I'll have to keep looking.

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

The matzo ball soup here is great. Not many places around to find it so it's a bonus that it's so good too! I've had many of the sandwiches but the gyro is awesome and the Chicago style hot dog and beef dip sandwich. They do the Chicago name good here in Texas. Chi town should be proud!

1  Thank Tgallimore