“Great BBQ”
Review of Bone Daddy's

Bone Daddy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone Daddy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Lambertville, Michigan
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The atmosphere was casual and comfortable. Be prepared for beautiful scantily clad girls to wait on you. Service was excellent, beer was cold and the food was amazing. The extra BBQ sauce was served warm and was delicious. Ribs fell off the bone, pulled pork was tender and juicy. The prices were surprisingly moderate. Would definitely stop again while in the Dallas area.

Visited August 2014

Dallas, Texas, USA
“Not impressed Staff dressed poorly”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The food was average, the restaurant is loud. The waitress were dressed slutty, Not a place I enjoyed and not a place I would take relatives to. It is trying too hard to be like hooters with a country angle.

• Visited September 2013
Drexel Hill, PA
“Excellent Q, Cute Waitstaff :)”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

OK, I may have been distracted by the beauty of our waitress (Kyndall), but everything that she delivered to our table was awesome!

We were hungry and thirsty after touring the NASA Space Center and felt like tucking into some barbeque, so we opted to try Bone Daddy's "House of Smoke". My wife ordered baby back ribs. I ordered a two-meat platter (brisket and chicken).

The best way to describe the barbeque was that the meats were thoroughly and completely smoked, more than in other place I every tried Q. Don't know how they infused all of that smokiness into the proteins, but it was perhaps the best we've ever eaten. We both loved our meals.

One of my side dishes was the Roadhouse Cheese Spuds. Our waitress told us it was a very good choice; one of her favorites. She was correct. It was awesome.

Service was quick and easy. Since we were seated near the bar it was a little noisy in our comfortable booth. The decor is an interesting mix of industrial stuff, but it worked for us.

Overall, a great meal and the prices were fair.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Always good”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The wife and I go here about (1) time a month. I figured I should give them a review letting people know how the place is. There is a nice inviting atmosphere, the staff is courteous and attentive. The food is always good and the beer good. I would say to anyone who hasn't been here... try it, I think you will like it.

• Visited July 2014
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The food was great. Ribs were very tender/fall off the bone good. Max& cheese was really good. Oh but the margarita was weak and very sour!
Service was good.