“Impressed, one of the better aquariums”
Review of SEA LIFE Grapevine

and up
SEA LIFE Aquarium Dallas
Ranked #2 of 64 things to do in Grapevine
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you a Shark lover, Seahorse fanatic or a Clown-fish groupie? Perhaps it’s the graceful Jellyfish or our newest family member- the Green Sea Turtle that you love the most. Maybe you simply can’t decide! At SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium you can make up your mind and see them all - from the curious and the rescued to the rare and the enigmatic. SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium offers an interactive, hands-on visit for all ages. A day out at SEA LIFE will leave you with fantastic memories and feeling empowered to make a difference to the underwater world. Take the “Behind the Scenes Tour” to discover the top of the ocean tank and get a closer look at the animals who call it home. You'll see first-hand how the SEA LIFE Aquarist Team prepares food for over 5,000 animals each day!
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I do not have any complaints. I got a ticket online and received a discount because I purchased an after 5pm ticket. There were all types of fish and sea animals. They have a place where you can touch star fish etc. I plan to visit again!

2  Thank LilaC615
GuestExperienceMgr1, Manager at SEA LIFE Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Hello and thank you for your positive review of our Aquarium!

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We recently went to the Sea Life Aquarium and loved it! We had 3 kids (14, 6 and 13 months) and they all thought it was great! The 13 month old loved looking at the fish. We spent about 2 1/2 hours going through all of the exhibits.

I would highly recommend buying tickets online before you get there - you get a discount and there's a separate line that allows entry to aquarium ahead of the walk-in visitors.

I have been to the Dallas Aquarium and I think this one is much better.

2  Thank JamieK042013

Thank you for writing such a positive review about SEA LIFE Aquarium!

We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I visited Sea Life with my 6 and 8 year old kiddos. We paid $40 for the tickets online. Online purchases are picked up on site in a MUCH shorter line and save at least the cost of a child's ticket.
We all thought the aquarium was beautiful and we took great pics. My 8 year old son did get bored within an hour but it wasn't for lack of things to do. It's a small venue in a mall, so the exhibits don't take long to see.
We enjoyed the starfish petting station and the tunnel the most. The eels in several of the exhibits are amazing too!
I even thought the gift shop was reasonably priced. The best part is the location. We did a little shopping we finished. The Grapevine Mall is huge and conveniently located to the airport. Lots of shopping and plenty of food choices. Great spot for an indoor experience.

2  Thank Stephanie S

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about our Aquarium!

We hope you share your pictures with us on our social media channels - we love seeing our guests enjoy their visits.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We went over spring break weekend and was very impressed. After waiting in a line we went though it very quickly. Very nice staff that worked that day

3  Thank David I

Thank you for your positive review about SEA LIFE Aquarium Grapevine!

We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I read the reviews that said this place was small, so I went in with low expectations. I was just looking for a way to waste some time while on a solo trip (so no kids with me). I took my time through the aquarium, and it took me an hour to get through. For a Mall aquarium, I thought it was pretty big. It doesn't have walruses or sea lions or manatees or anything like that. But it has some small sharks, sea turtles, and interesting large fish. It also has tons of cool small animals, like sea horses, eels, fish, really cool jelly fish, starfish, and much more. Plus there were big interactive screens for the kids. And the end you get to stick your hands in big tanks and handle a variety of animals. This would be awesome for someone with kids. I thought it was pretty neat just for myself alone. Certainly worth the $11 I paid for an after 5pm ticket. The place allows the last guest in at 7:30, but doesn't close until 9pm.

4  Thank Infrequent_tripper

Thank you for your positive review!

We are so glad we exceeded your expectations, as we are often under-estimated given we are in a mall. We are glad you enjoyed all of the different species, and the newest exhibit, Shark Mission with the interactive touch screens!

We hope you can visit us again soon and enjoy your visit just as much as the first time!