Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,265 results
All reviewsevening receptionoutdoor worldbass pro shopuncle buckscomplimentary breakfastliving roomgrapevine mills mallfamily reuniondfw airportvery nice hotelgift shopshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlesports bardallasmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We stayed here before and after a vacation and used their park and fly. It is a very well decorated hotel attached to Bass Pro and located close to Grapevine Mills Mall. The park and fly went real smooth. Walls in this hotel are really thin, we could hear everyone talking in the room next to us. We also thought the breakfast buffet could be arranged a little better. You have to stand in the same line as the omelette station to get bacon and sausage. We didn't notice until we got to our table and who wanted to go stand back in line to get meat? All in all we enjoyed our stay, these are just some things that could be improved.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Sue L, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Outdoor World for your travelling needs. We really appreciate your suggestions and will share these with the team to make us better. We look forward seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Only real problem during my stay was that a thunder storm knocked off the electricity, so the Air Conditioning was out. I asked for a ventilator at 3 AM and got it in less that 10 minutes. As they only have Goose Feather pillows, ask for a foam pillow if you need it.

Room Tip: Ask at checkin if you want a room close or far from the elevators, as there is a considerable walk to the rooms in the other side of the hotel. Noise was not a factor, since the rooms are suites.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Sue L, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Sorry you had to experience one of our grand summer storms of Texas - it was a big one! We apologize for the loss of power though out of our control.. When travelling please know we always have both feather & foam pillows I'm sorry you ran into the misfortune of feather. We hope when you aretravelling back in the DFW area the Embassy Suites at Outdoor World will be your choice. Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I have been going to this hotel/sports bar and grill since it was built. I spend money in both the hotel and a lot of money at the sports bar. I have evne had parties there.

And jsut last week I had the need to do soem computer work....but guess what....they want $10 for that. That has me really upset. If I were someone they did not know then I could understand that....but NO.....rules are rules.

Guess what ? They just lost a customer over $10. And I will amke darn sure I never stay at an Embassy Suites again...there simply are too many choices.

So I went on down to the DFW Marriot wehre I basically do the same.....NO problem....here is the hotel code for the WiFi...glad you are here again.

Coem on Embassy Suites.......for crying out loud......Hooters, Twin Peaks, Marriot, Roses Cafe, and the lsit goes on an on....give away WiFi....just so you will spend money there.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Internet access and printing are free in our Business Centers which are open 24/7. Additionally, Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond members receive complimentary Wi-Fi at all hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands. We are always looking for ways to improve our guests’ experiences and appreciate your thoughts. Please know we will be documenting your feedback and sharing it with our corporate brand team.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

This embassy suites is a very nice hotel. Its a Very busy hotel which causes a lack in service . Checking in was not perfect by far. The attendant directing the "blocked" drive finally had everyone move forward. He had us pull way up which made us first in a long line. However when we get out to unload, they started helping those that were behind us ( in front of the hotel door) unload . When we went inside to get checked in and asked to get a bus boy to unload us, we were told all the dollies were taken and we would have to wait another 10 minutes or more. We had to call several times to get our room cleaned and get fresh towels the next day.. ( not sure why we were overlooked) ... But..,this is a nice hotel.. The front desk clerks were very polite .. I would most likely stay again. They just need to workout a few problems with prompt service!!! Great location too .

• Stayed: August 2012
Sue L, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Let me take this opportunity to apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your stay.
This is not typical of our hotel and staff. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and will use your experience as a training tool to make our staff better. Our guest satisfaction is very important to us and we'll try harder to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This was the first time I stayed at this Embassy Suites, which is my preferred brand when I travel. The hotel was nice and clean and located next door to Bass Pro Shop and near Grapevine Outlet Mall. The roads around the hotel were all torn up, however, as they're doing major road construction/expansion around DFW airport. I did have a couple of disappointments during this visit. First of all, the staff didn't seem friendly at all. I'm a Diamond member with Hilton, so I stay at a lot of their properties and this was one of the most unfriendly staffs that I've encountered. Secondly, the breakfast at this Embassy Suites was not up to par with others. The food was cold, the buffet area was dirty and I found the cooks to be rude. The suite I had was very nice and clean with decent climate control, quiet and flat screen tv's.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.