Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
“Great stay”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have enjoyed our stay.Hotel is close to Grapevine and many other attractions plus it is close to the airport where we usually fly from.We highly recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Arabic first
Barcelona
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is barely keeping it together. I had unscheduled check out and locked out of my room, several mornings of unplaced wake up calls at 7 AM, no available transportation to local meetings, missing soap and trash bins in the room. The only reason I did not grade lower was the effort of the staff to make things right.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank DASBarcelona
Joshua G, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
I apologize on behalf of our team for the number of miss steps during your stay. I can assure you that we review these comments with our team to improve our service often and do our best to fill in the gaps along the way. We do hope that you will consider staying with us again if you have the opportunity to return to Dallas.
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have never stayed at an Embassy Suites hotel before, but I was very impressed. For the block room rate that was not much more than I have paid for other regular hotels, I was able to stay at a very nice hotel with excellent service and very clean rooms. Very nice breakfast and conference room facilities. Highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Flower Mound, United States
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very good service. Friendly and attentive. Clean rooms although the A/C did not cool as well as it should have. Otherwise, a very good experience. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

College Station, Texas
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I booked my trip through priceline got what I thought was a fabulous deal. After booking I called the hotel directly and explained that I was traveling with my daughter and granddaughter to assist with their move to out of state the next day and requested a room with two beds and a sleeper sofa. The clerk said that would be no problem at all. Upon arrival at 10 pm after a long, hard day of packing, I had to wait about 10 minutes to check in even though there were several people in the check in area only one was handling the desk. The lobby was gorgeous. Upon arrival in the room, I was equally impressed until I realized we had been given a room with only one bed and a sleeper. I called the front desk from the room phone and had to wait about 4 minutes before someone answered. After making comments about me reserving through a "third party" and requests not having to be honored.....even after I explained that their employee told me it would be not problem they did give me type room I requested. They assured me it would be a quiet room away from the elevator and vending machines - which it was, but, the man in the next room was one the phone and from the bedroom we could hear his entire conversation making it impossible to get my 2 year old granddaugther to sleep. From the pull out sofa in the living area I was able to hear lots of activity from the atrium lobby up until about midnight and then the activity started again the next morning at 3:30 am. Needless to say we did not get a very good nights sleep at what appeared to be a great hotel. I am every so thankful I did not pay full price for this stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kathy D
Burleson, Texas
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend this Embassy Suites! Our room was very nic, clean, and roomy. The evening managers reception and breakfast were outstanding. I would give this hotel and it's staff a 5 star rating!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Bossier City, Louisiana
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The staff at this property was very accommodating. While I found the property somewhat tired, it was extremely clean and the staff was exemplary. Guest service is top of mind and it shows. The location for DFW and Grapevine Mills outlet mall is wonderful. Bass Pro shop is large and has a great selection of sporting equipment. The Mall has a great assortment of shopping and super discounts. We did not eat at the hotel but wish we had.

Room Tip: Did not try the breakfast or spa.