“Love this hotel!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 18 October 2009

Stayed for 1 week in 2-bedroom king suite for son's wedding. Multiple family members in hotel also. Service was fabulous! Complimentary breakfast saved this family of 4 (including BIG breakfast lovers) at least $50 every morning. Manager's reception every evening was a wonderful plus to the long days, and to help prepare for the long evenings of wedding festivities!
Pool and hot tub were very nice; fitness room with many machines and almost always empty-maybe too much time spent at manager's reception??!!
Maid-service timely and extensive each day; kept us well-supplied with towels and toiletries.
Highly recommend this all-suite hotel, we will be visiting family often in this area and would definitely stay here again =)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Twinboys2Mom
LauraErickson, Assistant Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2010

Reviewed 23 September 2009

Pros: Great hotel, spacious rooms, excellent breakfast! We stayed at the hotel during a recent visit to attend a football and baseball game. Despite the hotel being crowded we only waited a short time for breakfast as the process was very organized. Airport shuttle was a great feature. We wanted to experience TX BBQ one night and we received a excellent dinner recommendation by one of the hotel staff. Overall the entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

Cons: Other than the mall there was no free local transportation via the shuttle. It ended up costing us $10 to go 2.5 miles. Also, housekeeping overlooked our room and our room never was made up so we had to request towels upon our very late return. (on the plus side they were delivered very quickly once we called)

Overall: I would definitely stay there again and recommend to my family & friends!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your positive response!! Positive responses like these are what keep us going and we will be sharing this with the team! Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!! We are terribly sorry if there were any inconveniences we might have caused you with housekeeping skipping your room. Whenever you get a chance please feel free to contact us personally the next time you stay and we will make you our priority to make sure this won’t take place again.

Reviewed 13 September 2009

Pros: Great location next to DFW, extremely clean and well-appointed rooms, excellent shower, A-1 Breakfast (with fresh-made salsa), and Bass Outdoor World is a trip for non-outdoorsmen.

Finally -- and most importantly to a frequent business traveler -- from the gentlemen who picked me up/dropped me off at DFW, the front-desk people, the great guys making breakfast, and even the really nice lady who brought me ice -- I have never run across such a consistent level of good, friendly, professional people. You expect it at the Ritz, but not to the level I got it here. Really nicely done.

Cons - the typical cave-like feel of all the Embassy Suites rooms and a bunch of teenagers yelling across the atrium was a bit much. Still don't know why they charge for wifi in the room.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2009

I've stayed at this hotel a few times in the past and I've never been disappointed. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. We love the afternoon reception in the lobby also and breakfast is also great. The only word if caution is that the hotel has always been busy when I've been in the past. On my last visit I waited more than an hour and a half to have a package delivered to my room and breakfast especially is always a mob scene. If you decide you want eggs in the morning be prepared to wait in a long long. Otherwise, it is a great place to stay and I'd return anytime I'm in the area. I'd say it is a cut above the other Embassy Suites I've stayed at for sure!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2009

Made reservation on the phone with "Jason" who was great,insured I would receive my requested room,low floor.

Called and confirmed reservation with "Jennifer" who was more than delightful,and also confirmed our room reservation with a low floor.
Jennfier also offered to allow us early check in,which was not needed as it was a Six Flags Day for the family and I.

Upon entering the hotel,staff seemed friendly,responsive......

Called front desk to ask for extra blankets,spoke with "Renee".
Who responded by asking me by name,what we needed,Impressive
customer service.

After receiving the blankets within a few minutes,"Renee" called us to make sure we had received our blankets.Indeed a suprise.

The hotel must have been extremely busy as it appeared that two family reunions were going on,the staff all seemed to handle it with ease.

Our room was immaculate,clean hallways,exercise room,pool ,dining and business area all well kept.

I read the previous reviewers comment on some safety issues? My wife left her purse while we were out for several hours and returned with everything intact.

We stayed 2 nights,the first night after returning were suprised to find our fridge stocked with water and a letter from the Manager.Great Touch!!

The second night our ice was filled...............................

My work keeps me traveling often,as well as family time.We own two wonderful timeshares as well.

I have nothing to say about our stay except it was great.......
Not only would I stay again but have made reservations for August 2009.

My family and I used to be a diehard Marriott Fan,for over a decade.
Key word used to be.We now will consider Embassy Suites,especially DFW North.

Kudoos to the staff who were truly GREAT,Jason,Jennifer and Renee.

Golfing nearby,shopping for the wife,fun for the kids,ahhh Great.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2009

I got to tag along with my hubby (there for a conference) and loved the hotel! The staff was great and really enjoyed the breakfast. I got out the gps and went to Sam Moon for some new purse's. It only took me about 10 minutes to go into that part of dallas at 9:00am. So I was thrilled!
Sat outside by the pool (it was inside) quite a bit and loved that you could go inside to cool off. Make sure to hit the manager's reception for a beer and snacks every night from 5:30-7:30. The restaurant was good but have to admit that the only reason we went was because the conference paid for our dinner. Otherwise we would have gone somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2009

Very nice hotel, everything about our stay was lovely except our room temperature. Very warm & never really cooled off the entire weekend. I must also agree with an earlier reviewer about the walls being paper thin. Heard alot of things going on next door that we could have lived without hearing. The staff was very friendly & breakfasts were great. I personally LOVED the fact that there was a Starbucks inside the hotel, great touch! Our accommodations were very comfortable. Grapevine is also a great area, very conveniently located to just about anything.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
LauraErickson, Assistant Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2009

Thanks again for choosing our hotel in Grapevine! We are terribly sorry if there were any inconveniences with the noise from next door! Please feel to contact the hotel staff personally and we will make our best effort to make sure you get a suite that you’ll have a good night’s rest and that suits your personal style! If at all possible you could send us your information so we can look into the suit you personally stayed in last so we can see if there is much needed improvement that needs to be done to minimize the outside noise. We appreciate your comments; it helps us have a better understanding of each guests stay and a way for always looking for improvement!