Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Grapevine, United States
“A 5 Star Stay”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Greated with a smile and recognition, great room, then went way outside the norm to help accomodate my need for a special shuttle time to airport. Kept me informed of the progress and recieved a Thank You! on departure and smile. From a road warrior, a 10+ experience---every time I stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Edmond, OK
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Did the park and fly option as we had an 8am flight. We arrived close to 11pm and the staff were super nice and friendly. The room was spotless and quiet. We had the hot breakfast the next morning and they gave us a to go one as well so my son could have snacks on the plane. Great coffee station also. The shuttle was on time with no issues. We'd definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013
Shakopee, United States
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The Hampton was a very nice place to stay and you have a very friendly staff. The shuttle service is wonderful and they were always timely and friendly as well. The air conditioning was a little noisy at night, but I am guessing that is normal. I live in Minnesota where we run our air conditioners on a limited scale so I am sure I am not used to that amount of noise at night. Over all it was an enjoyable stay and the Hampton is the place I stay when I come to town for business. I have always had a pleasant experience at this hotel. The cookies in the lobby are a nice touch.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Rancho Cucamonga, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Not much of a view from the outside; you see the freeway, and planes overhead....across the street in walking distance is the Bass pro shop and some nice restaurants. The view is lovely inside; the hotel is clean and the staff have interest in making sure you are comfortable at all times. The shuttle took us everywhere we needed to go. It was great!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very convenient to the airport but also straight shot to the ATT Stadium and the Rangers Ballpark. The hotel very clean and staff nice. I was visiting for a few sporting events and this hotel was just what I needed at a reasonable price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Mooringsport, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is our second time staying at this hotel but first time with our kids (5yo and 2yo). Before we arrived I received and email from the manager of the hotel. He explained that the 2 Queen bed suite that we booked was not going to be available for us due to overbooking. He said he was going to upgrade us at the same price we booked the Queen suite. He stated that he was going to give us a single king bed suite and a regular single king bed room. The email also said that he noticed we were traveling with kids so he made sure to get me rooms that were adjoining. The fact that the manager took the time to research out reservation and send me an email explaining what was going on really set well with me. You don't get customer service like that very much any more.

Our rooms were perfect. My oldest spent most of her free time in the pool. She said the pool was perfect. The breakfast was great, my kids loved the waffle maker. Eating breakfast with 2 kids in a hotel tends to leave a mess. The staff insisted that we not worry about it and they took care of us.

Overall this is not a 5 star hotel BUT with the great service and great location this hotel comes highly recommended by my family and I

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Lafayette, United States
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The hotel was clean, well-decorated, and nice - no problem there. But what really stood out was the staff. They were happy and helpful and managed to exceed my expectations on even the smallest things. The FREE shuttle is extremely valuable especially if you have business at the Gaylord Convention Center. I've never left a review for a hotel before but the staff here really made a positive impression on me.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business