“Business Trip”

Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Place Grapevine for 2 days while on a business trip. This hotel has a shuttle to pick you up from the airport and you are able to use their shuttle to any location around the hotel within a 5 mile radius - this was great since our business meeting was about 5 miles away and they were able to shuttle us there quickly so we did not need to rent a car.
There is a nice breakfast buffett in the morning. The rooms were clean but the halls smelled a bit musty, it was humid while we were there so this might account for some of that. Your room was a small suite, nice size and comfortable. It was hard to keep the temp regulated cool all night but not too bad. Front desk always ready to help.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Place while in DFW in February attending a conference. The conference hotel was booked solid. The Hyatt Place offered shuttle service within a generous 5 mile range saving me car rental and valet parking at the conference hotel. The rooms are spacious, suite size with a full living room area, coffee in the room. The people working in this hotel are so nice and friendly, they called me by name each and every time I walked in the door! In the future, I will consider this place when in the DFW area... what a treat it was.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PatriciaQuan
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I need to travel to this area for business every once and a while. The area has many hotels, all clustered together pretty tightly. While all the hotels I have tried have been good, the Hyatt Place has become my go-to hotel when I am in the area. The truth is that most of these hotels all have the same amenities (e.g. free breakfast, fitness centers, free parking, etc). But what stands out for me is the the people working at this hotel are extremely friendly and helpful. That makes all the difference.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2013

From the moment I walked in the door the staff were amazing. Professional, warm and knowledgable. The rooms and other facilities were top-notch. Shuttles were frequent and convenient for finding dinner options in the evening.

Room Tip: Mall is right across the street.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Would you like to be welcomed after a long day...Visit Hyatt Place in grapevine...the staff is supportive and service comes with a smile.... I was visiting a conference and had long days of customer meetings, dinners and early starts....The staff was supportive be it shuttle service, warm breakfast or late checkouts....It all worked out very well and they were always around with a smile

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I travel a lot on business and have come to trust blindly The Hyatt Place Brand. This time we were stuck at the DFW airport on Xmas Day due to snow storms. The hotel staff was so great and welcoming that it made our journey so pleasant that we forgot of all the ordeal that we had just gone through. The room was really clean and my 5yo son loved it so much that he kept asking me if we could stay longer in the hotel. They have a shuttle that will take you back to the airport and even tough it was Packed because all the people that got stranded the staff was so courteous that they made you feel good. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Lovely stay, convenient for business travel.

I stayed at this property last week while attending a Training/webinar. The hotel was great, good negotiated corporate rates, friendly staff, rooms are comfortable and clean, and the shuttle service to and from different locations including the airport and my companies headquarters was a great option to have. It was also great to have shops and restaurants nearby within walking distance. I definitely recommend this property to other business travelers.

Room Tip: I was on the ground floor and I found this convenient since it wasn't noisy and thankfully I did...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business