“Our party booked 4 rooms here to be close to downtown Grapevine”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 4 December 2011

The location is very convenient to Grapevine and DFW but we found the rooms to be a bit below what you would expect from a moderately priced hotel. All of our rooms were to be non smoking rooms but there seemed to be an overwelming mildewy smokey smell in the hallway and in the rooms. My room had a broken towel bar in the bathroom and burns in the bed spread. The connecting room next door had not been cleaned properly. We booked a suite just so we would have a larger room with a living room area to serve as a gathering place for our group of 8. The smell in the suite was so bad that our group opted to spend time in one of the regular rooms instead. Everything just looked older and dirtier than what you would expect. On the plus side, the complimentary breakfast was good and had many choices.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 November 2011

We were guests at your hotel on Wednesday evening, November 16, departing the next morning.

I wanted to give a “shout out” to the exceptional customer service provided by Pamela during our stay. Pamela was helpful to direct me to the Activities Center when I asked about a work out facility and most accommodating when our departure was delayed due to a minor illness. At every juncture she was pleasant and extremely helpful.

Please pass on this “atta-girl” to Pamela and recognize her for providing a great customer experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2011

This was my first trip to Grapevine. I stayed at the Baymont because they offered a package deal that included free shuttle service to a local winery. I arrived early and the front desk staff promptly found a room that was available. The shuttle was waiting for me when I came downstairs. The shuttle drivers were informative and efficient. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was sufficient. A protein added to the menu would help. Overall it was a very good experience and I would recommend Baymont Inn. It's affordable and convenient to local attractions.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The rooms are getting quite dated. Rooms need fresh paint and updated linens. The meeting area and breakfast areas are nice though. Staff is helpful and accommodating. Most of all...PLEASE make the wi-fi that you say you have work. Couldn't even connect in lobby. It's an important item to guests

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 13 July 2011

The elevator was extremely slow, the halls & room smelled like mildew & cigarettes, the beds were absolutely unacceptable!!!! Paid $100 for a room we spent no more than 5 mins in!!! The desk clear was too busy outside the front door smoking to help with directions & a bit rude. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 3 July 2011

The client I was working for in Grapevine had a corporate account with this hotel, so I ended up staying there; usually, I stay at a Hampton or other Hilton property.

The hotel was pleasant and certainly clean. The front desk staff was friendly, especially Pamela who was working the morning shift.

My room was fine, if a bit small. The king side bed was rather hard and not terribly comfortable, but it was manageable (Pamela at the desk told me they were upgrading all mattresses and TV's in the next year). The TV was the tube variety. Sink area was actually in the room and the toilet and shower were in a smaller room. I was impressed with the thoroughness of the housekeeping. Little touches like leaving a fresh bfg for the ice bucket were taken care of daily. It also was quiet, and AC worked well.

I was a disappointed with the lack of an exercise room in the hotel; since it was over 100 each day, I didn't want to drag out to a health club when I returned in the evening.

The continental breakfast was ok. They did have the Texas shaped make-your-own waffles as mentioned in other reviews. The lack of a protein bothered me for breakfast. I'd suggest they offer hard-boiled eggs if they don't want to cook eggs.

Again, the Baymont is a solid choice and certainly cheaper than some other nearby hotel chains, but I missed the upgraded amenities I usually get at such hotels as the Hampton.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Marivette and Doug the shuttle driver were so friendly and helpful. Even with it being extremely busy and hectic due to cancelled flights. They did not show any frustration or annoyance. They kept smiling antd were very quick and efficient. The hotel was also very clean. Great job.

• Stayed: June 2011
Travellers also viewed these Grapevine hotels
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine
Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites DFW - Grapevine
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn

Address: 301 Capitol St, Grapevine, TX 76051-7633 (Formerly Baymont Inn and Suites)
Region: United States > Texas > Grapevine
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#13 Business Hotel in Grapevine
Price Range: £70 - £119 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Dfw Airport/Grapevine Hotel Grapevine