“Excellent place to stay and enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Merida, Mexico
“Excellent place to stay and enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

We have just stayed at this hotel and everything was fine. The location perfect, near from the airport, the mall and downtown. The relation price-value was very good, the resort was clean and nice. We asked for a crib and it was already in the room when we arrived (in many other hotels we have to asked for it again when we arrived and we have to wait for it, sometimes late at night and with the baby crying for sleeping!).

All the personal of the hotel is very kind. Their shuttle service is excellent, they drive you free where ever you want in the zone (The Grapevine mills mall, airport, any restaurant) and you can call them back after a while and they pick you up again to the hotel! Because their shuttle service is exclusive, they leave you at the aiport in the terminal you need, so you dont have to take monorial or buses with all your lugage inside the airport, you are just there.

So you can spend your last day in Dallas shopping and enjoying Grapevine zone, very nice, and you don't need a car. We even delivered our rental car one day before because we didn't need it anymore. The breakfast was also fine. Their price very good, we stayed at 5 different hotels in our trip and I consider this one was the best related Price-value, it was better than other hotels from other cities that costs us even 40 dollars above, and in Grapevine the other options that looked good were much higher. They also have a Little store inside the facility with very decent prices, the bottle of water at one dollar or $1.50 vs $3 in other hotels, and the chips and other snacks at similar prices.

We even are considering in our next trip to Dallas, take two or three days to dedícate them to Grapevine, the place looks very nice and the mall very good. We needed more time to visit it!.

Thank you to all the staff at the hotel, vey nice. We are invited to come back again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Peggy C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Brittney,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I am delighted that Thomas showed you exceptional customer service during your stay and it is with great pleasure that I share your review with our staff.

Thank you again, and I hope you will come stay with us again.

Respectfully,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hobbs, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have zero complaints about my stay at the Comfort Inn of Grapevine. I was relieved that the hotel was only a short ride to the Ford dealership and that there was a free shuttle to take us. All the front desk help was extremely courteous, especially Thomas! He was great. This is a very nice property, very modern. The pool was nice. The bed was a little more firm than I usually like but I still got a good nights rest. Also, this hotel is conveniently located to some awesome restaurants along with a short drive to Historic Grapevine. Will definitely stay at again when in Grapevine.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stayed her on a business trip, but even as a business traveler I try to help keep costs down, the rates here were a good bit higher than every other hotel I stayed at on this trip, but the location was near where I needed to end my day and start the next. The breakfast was on the cheap side in my opinion, but it was good.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Jacksonville, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

For starters, my rating is for non-luxury hotels. I have stayed in many non-luxury hotels over the years for both business and pleasure, and this is certainly one of the best. The rooms were very clean. Our room was a suite, so I guess it was bigger than the cramped rooms that I read about when I was reviewing hotels to stay at. Our room was a very nice size with a couch and easy chair, coffee table and desk. The sink area was outside the room and the shower area which my wife loved ... privacy without the steam. The room was clean and the A/C was a champ on a very hot summer day in Texas. There are a lot of super local and chain restaurants very close. Easy on and off the Interstate (as easy as gets considering every road in the Dallas/Ft Worth area seems to be under massive construction right now). The breakfast was pretty good and plentiful. Clean lobby and breakfast area. Service ... not the best, but once you find them, they do okay.

Room Tip: Consider the suite ... I think it was $20 more per night, but I had NO complaints.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chris G
Lake Ozark, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

Loved the counter space (outside of toilet & shower room); did not care for the vessel bowl, however, I now know that I will never put one in my home - ha!); loved the location, rooms very clean and quiet, however this has got to be the smallest motel room I have ever stayed in! It was great that there was a padded bench at the end of one of our Queen beds which was the entire width of the bed to put our luggage on. Our room came with refrigerator & microwave. I also really liked the flooring in the bathroom - thanks to whoever picked that out!! WE WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN FOR A 1 OR 2 NIGHT STAY- due to the fact that we were only in our room long enough to shower & sleep! Extremely clean room!!!

Room Tip: I always ask for the top floor
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Lake Balboa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

The best customer service all the way around. Perfect location able to get anywhere fast. I was there for 6 weeks do not regret a single day. Their quality employee were very helpful and would provide 100% of their service. I will definitely go back and would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Peggy C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your return trip. Hopefully you will be able to bring your family next time.
Thanks again,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

We have stayed here three times over the last three months. Each time they have exceeded our expectations! No bells and whistles just great customer service as it should be. Location to Downtown Grapevine is as good as it gets.

• Stayed April 2013
Peggy C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We so appreciate your loyalty in staying with us while in the Grapevine area.
Thanks again,