“Fabulous Service”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed here recently so I could be with my parents during a medical emergency at a nearby hospital. I was overwhelmed by the kindness and helpfulness of the staff and the comfort of the facilities. Each day I was able to use the free shuttle to and from the hospital. In the evening I would return to my spotless room and sink into one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. The free breakfasts were great. Excellent value for money. Looking for somewhere clean, comfortable, handy to the DFW airport, with spectacular customer service? Look no further.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband was recently taken ill on an international flight into DFW airport, and was then hospitalised for 6 days. The Comfort Inn, Grapevine was recommended to me by the Qantas airport manager. The free shuttle service to and from the hotel was wonderful; the staff made every effort to accommodate my requests. They were caring and supportive during what was a very difficult time, and readily adjusted my booking as the stay lengthened. My daughter arrived from New Zealand and they extended the same care to her. We knew no-one in the US, let alone Dallas, and the staff at the Comfort Inn made me feel that I had a warm and welcoming place to return to each night where I could try to relax. I recommend it unreservedly.
G Thomsett, Australia

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Had a training class for work that was dropped on me last minute and Called up the hotel 5 hours before check in and they gave me a great corporate rate and the shuttle pick up that night was fast and check in was quick and the room was clean new feeling and overall very comfortable bed. The breakfast was nice with bacon eggs and waffles and for free you can not get any better than that. Nice pool area outside open till 11pm for later check in enjoyment. Easy shuttle the next morning back to airport. Looking forward to using this hotel again for any dfw travel for work

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Shuttle service was good. Hotel staff was friendly and efficient. They suggested a couple of restaurants within walking distance and was very pleased with results. Breakfast was included and more than ample. Morning shuttle to airport was on time, efficient and couteous. Room was super clean, everything worked and bed was very comfortable, overall, highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Do not have any suggested tips, everything seemed just right!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TracyH566
Peggy C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Tracy,
Thank you for staying at our hotel. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. We hope next time you visit our area you will stay with us again.

Again, Thank you.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this suggested hotel after US customs had a 4 hour delay resulting in me missing my connecting flight to Fort Meyers! With no luggage and only my handbag, the information desk suggested this hotel as it had recently been refurbed, was close to the airport and had a courtesy bus service. I was met outside the airport by Tom (Thomas) in his people carrier and after a 10 minute drive arrived at the hotel. I am so sorry I did not take the lady's name on the front desk who kindly offered to drive me to the nearest Walmart so I could get a change of underwear and toiletries. However, so exhausted from a long flight from London I opted for the free toiletries and headed to my room (207). The room was great - lovely bed, bedding, air con that worked and a clean bathroom. After a freshen up and frantic calls to my friend to advise I would not be on the last flight out from Dallas to Fort Meyers, I headed across the road to a Chinese noodle place called Lava 10 where I promptly downed 2 large glasses of wine with a plate of tasty noodles. Breakfast, included in the price of the room the next morning was basic and self service but all adequate - pancake/waffle maker, toast, cereal, scrambled eggs, tea, coffee, yoghurt, etc.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you ever get stranded by delays in Dallas and just need a bed for the night. Staff were friendly and made me feel safe as a single woman travelling on her own.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank KayePow

Kayepow,
We appreciate you staying at our hotel even though was because of your situation with the airlines. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your needs.

We hope when you are in our area you will stay with us again.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We have just stayed at this hotel and everything was fine. The location perfect, near from the airport, the mall and downtown. The relation price-value was very good, the resort was clean and nice. We asked for a crib and it was already in the room when we arrived (in many other hotels we have to asked for it again when we arrived and we have to wait for it, sometimes late at night and with the baby crying for sleeping!).

All the personal of the hotel is very kind. Their shuttle service is excellent, they drive you free where ever you want in the zone (The Grapevine mills mall, airport, any restaurant) and you can call them back after a while and they pick you up again to the hotel! Because their shuttle service is exclusive, they leave you at the aiport in the terminal you need, so you dont have to take monorial or buses with all your lugage inside the airport, you are just there.

So you can spend your last day in Dallas shopping and enjoying Grapevine zone, very nice, and you don't need a car. We even delivered our rental car one day before because we didn't need it anymore. The breakfast was also fine. Their price very good, we stayed at 5 different hotels in our trip and I consider this one was the best related Price-value, it was better than other hotels from other cities that costs us even 40 dollars above, and in Grapevine the other options that looked good were much higher. They also have a Little store inside the facility with very decent prices, the bottle of water at one dollar or $1.50 vs $3 in other hotels, and the chips and other snacks at similar prices.

We even are considering in our next trip to Dallas, take two or three days to dedícate them to Grapevine, the place looks very nice and the mall very good. We needed more time to visit it!.

Thank you to all the staff at the hotel, vey nice. We are invited to come back again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Brittney,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I am delighted that Thomas showed you exceptional customer service during your stay and it is with great pleasure that I share your review with our staff.

Thank you again, and I hope you will come stay with us again.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have zero complaints about my stay at the Comfort Inn of Grapevine. I was relieved that the hotel was only a short ride to the Ford dealership and that there was a free shuttle to take us. All the front desk help was extremely courteous, especially Thomas! He was great. This is a very nice property, very modern. The pool was nice. The bed was a little more firm than I usually like but I still got a good nights rest. Also, this hotel is conveniently located to some awesome restaurants along with a short drive to Historic Grapevine. Will definitely stay at again when in Grapevine.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple