“Best Suite Hotel By DFW”

Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Easy in Easy Out, hotel staff vary knowledgeable and helpful, great free breakfast with many choices, rooms are the best, with all the conveniences you need when on the road, shuttle to the airport was great also

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Stayed at the Homewood suites in Grapevine on our yearly after Christmas shopping trip with my two granddaughters, My daughter and a cousin. It was very centrally located to all shopping meccas within a 30 minute drive. Roomy, very nice. Wish Breakfast had a few more items but overall, an excellent stay. Would definitely return

Reviewed 31 December 2013

My husband, daughter, and I stayed here for two nights in late December. This hotel was in a perfect location. We were able to walk to the Grapevine Mills mall. Several restaurants were close by.

Breakfast was great. Eggs, meat and lots of other goodies. Lots of options. Waffles were the best.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a queen bedroom. It has a full kitchen. One bathroom.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I checked in on Saturday of the BIG ice storm. Easy check in even if it took a little longer. The staff had been there over 24 hours. The roonm was clean but not completely stocked (which I understand due to the circumstances.) The housekeeping staff made up for it the rest of my stay. They did a great job. Breakfast was good-a variety each day. The only problem a I had during my stay was getting in and out of the hotel to the parking lot. The ice was everywhere and nothing was done to protect the guests. I little sand would have gone a long way. All said it was a great stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Very disappointed... Generally pleased with Homewood. This trip, I received a full size bed on check in. I was also overcharged on my bill for a pet deposit, when the reservations clerk stated several times that there would be no charge. I have stayed at the site several times. I will not choose them again the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Very clean, included was a good hot breakfast and evening meal with drinks. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Walking distance to Grapevine Mills Mall and several restaurants. Also close to Gaylord Texan, Wolf Creek lodge & Bass Pro. Heated pool could have been a little warmer for December but our grandchildren still enjoyed both the clean hot tub & pool. Great experience overall.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We expected a clean room but discovered we were sharing our room with a colony of cockroaches instead. We didn't report the issue because at that late hour it was impractical to change rooms and we were flying out at 6 AM from DFGW.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every critique/comments seriously and with the up most respect. It appears you had some issues during your stay. As far as the pest problem, I insure you the problem has been addressed and resolved. I did contact my service provider to take care of this issue. I do apologize on behalf of the management team and do hope you come back so we can give you the service you deserve and leave here satisfied with your stay. If there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays or have any additional comments/concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.