“Excellent choice for DFW”

Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
demaileron
“Excellent choice for DFW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is a great choice for DFW airport! Homewoods have probably the best free breakfast spread around. Beautiful Hilton-type suite rooms, very clean, nice bathroom. This property has a wonderful staff and very quick airport shuttle. Walking distance to a Mills Mall (it's really in the parking lot). Will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every comment seriously and with the utmost respect. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and if there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Beautiful location, clean, well furnished rooms, friendly and VERY helpful staff. In the heart of Grapevine Mills Mall area, Homewood Suites is surrounded by great restaurants and shopping. It is within minutes of Historic Downtown Grapevine. Homewood's staff is friendly, helpful and during our stay went above and beyond to help us in a most difficult situation.

Special KUDOS to Sharon at the front desk and to Sorina Ventola, General Manager. Without these ladies our entire business trip to Texas would have been in jeopardy. Quick thinking, problem solving and immediate action on both their parts saved our entire business trip.
That is Gold Medal service!

Room Tip: We had 3 rooms on 3 different floors, all were quiet, well maintained and delightful for business or...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
I would like to thank you personally for choosing to stay at our hotel and are happy to hear that Sharon, and Sorina were very professional and accommodating to you and your party. I will make sure to commend both ladies for going above and beyond to meet your needs. We really appreciate you for taking the time to complete this on-line survey, rating your satisfaction with the hotel and service. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.
Mena, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very conveniently located by the Grapevine Mall, which offered attractions for all our children. The hotel allows dogs, a must for us. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the complementary breakfast and supper were good. The staff were friendly and helpful. Nice experience.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed in a Queen suite 2 nights on business travel. Hotel is across the street from an outlet mall. Picked queen suite because it has TV in bedroom and living area where king suite did not have TV in bedroom. TV remote does not provide channel menu or guide. Bed was very comfortable but pillows were on the small size. Room was quiet and didn't hear any airport noise. Seems like decor needs a refresh as it was a little worn and dated. I always wear socks in hotel rooms and socks got very dirty indicating carpet needs to be steam cleaned. Also bathroom counter is dark color which does not show dirt. When I wiped counter to clean up a water spill, there was makeup or something on counter. Hotel does provide free shuttle service within 5 miles and this is a great amenity. Shuttle driver very friendly and professional. Hotel also provides free breakfast but food is only fair. They also provide free dinner Mon - Thur and again food was only fair. They did have complimentary wine and beer at dinner so that was great. Wine was average quality like Sutter Home, but friends said beer on draft was not good. They have snacks and travel items available for purchase but prices seemed higher than other hotels. Staff was very friendly and professional. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Check out pictures of rooms online. Some rooms do not have TVs in bedroom. I picked a queen suite be...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
Flower Mound, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Perfect location next to huge mall, multiple restaurants. Easy drive to Dallas or Fort Worth. No through traffic but some plane noise from DFW airport. Godd business support (wifi, lobby, parking, easy to find).

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Cypress, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

While staying at this Homewood Suites while on business I checked with the front desk person trying to book another reservation for the next week and was told rooms were available, I asked her to wait while i canceled a res at another hotel. I went up to my room canceled my other reservation went back down to the front desk to complete the reservation to find they had given the room away. Now I have to find a hotel during NASCAR Week. Further, I received an e-mail from the General Manager asking me to let them know about my stay, and what they can do to better serve theri customers.I replied explaining my situation... Needless to say no response. I am preferred with Hilton Honors an not used to this type of service.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Can't beat a suite! Rooms are clean and staff very helpful. Had a problem with my credit card but the front desk allowed me to check into my room while I resolves this with my credit card company. Would recommend this for a comfortable experience.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
We are always pleased to hear our guests’ comments and to hear that they left our hotel satisfied with their stay. It's the surveys and feedback from our guests that help us to ensure that the services and amenities we are providing are set to exceed our guests’ expectations. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.