Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay & would stay there again. The staff was friendly & very helpful. The suite was very nice & comfortable. The breakfast food outstanding & there was great choices. We had no problem getting the shuttle to take us to our dinner show & we only had to wait 10mins for them to pick us up.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

We are always pleased to hear our guests’ comments and to hear that they left our hotel satisfied with their stay. It's the surveys and feedback from our guests that help us to ensure that the services and amenities we are providing are set to exceed our guests’ expectations. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stay in this hotel pretty much every month and it is excellent there. I really like the location, their breakfast/dinner, rooms, etc. I am absolutely sure that I will continue to stay there because I am extremely happy - it is really family style and staff recognizes my accent already before they see me :-)
Well, I am sure that this hotel has a bright future in front of them and if I should help them to develop, I would suggest to focus on more fruits for breakfast or better floor cleanness of the pool. Just a small hints where to focus and I wish you good luck!

Room Tip: Get room closer to elevator
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every critique seriously and with the utmost respect. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and if there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is our third time staying in this hotel. This stay was particularly positive with very courteous staff able to accommodate our unique travel needs. Our room was comfortable, clean, and quiet with the right spaces, beds, kitchen facilities for our four day stay. I recommend this hotel, especially for those needing extra space, kitchen facilities and/or traveling as a family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Love2TravelMom120

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every comment seriously and with the utmost respect. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and if there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I arrived three hours late due to flight delays. I missed the light supper provided by the hotel; I was tired and hungry.

First, the shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport was very friendly. He pro-actively signed me up for the shuttle the following morning.

Second, the Front Desk staff was very helpful. They asked if I wanted some fruit from the kitchen. I asked for oranges and got three - an excellent supper - and they went nicely with the microwave popcorn that was in the room.

Thank you for taking such good care of me!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I met my mom & sister here for an overnight "girls" night. The suite was very spacious and clean. Prince at the front desk was very helpful with directions. There are a lot of hotels in the area however the service that I received was great. I will come back whenever I am in the area!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I would like to thank you personally for choosing to stay at our hotel and are happy to hear that Prince was very professional and accommodating with your family. I will make sure to commend him for going above and beyond to meet your needs. We really appreciate you for taking the time to complete this on-line survey rating your satisfaction with the hotel and service.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Cannot contact when arrived the Airport but help to pay the taxi. Good for stay to business and shopping. Good kitchen. Helpfully and friendly staff; The Air condition make some noisy. First day, the bath room was stuck.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is a great choice for DFW airport! Homewoods have probably the best free breakfast spread around. Beautiful Hilton-type suite rooms, very clean, nice bathroom. This property has a wonderful staff and very quick airport shuttle. Walking distance to a Mills Mall (it's really in the parking lot). Will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014