“Had a great stay”

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Vancouver, United States
“Had a great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

The hotel service and cleanliness were superb. Loved the free full breakfast and dinner each day. Guest room had plenty of space for relaxing. Would definitely stay at Homewood Suites again! Hotel was about 10 minutes from the DFW airport with easy access to shopping and major highways to Dallas.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every comment seriously and with the utmost respect. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and if there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Coraopolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

The accomodations were excellent. The breakfast eocked and made me gain weight, which is not that bad, but not good for my waistline. THe hotel staff was really nice, especially Sharron and Sheldon. They made the stay extra special.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I would like to thank you personally for choosing to stay at our hotel and are happy to hear that Sharon and Sheldon were very professional and accommodating with your family. I will make sure to commend them both for going above and beyond to meet your needs. We really appreciate you for taking the time to complete this on-line survey rating your satisfaction with the hotel and service.
Cabot, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

2nd year in a roll that we have stayed here while my Husband is in school and once again this Hotel is the best ever! From Management down, Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome Staff, clean rooms, convenient location. That why they call it "Homewood Suite" its like family! The Housekeeping Lady and the Breakfast Server remembered me from last year, like visiting family! Can't wait to see them next year!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
We are always pleased to hear our guests’ comments and to hear that they left our hotel satisfied with their stay. It's the surveys and feedback from our guests that help us to ensure that the services and amenities we are providing are set to exceed our guests’ expectations. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.
Amarillo, TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay & would stay there again. The staff was friendly & very helpful. The suite was very nice & comfortable. The breakfast food outstanding & there was great choices. We had no problem getting the shuttle to take us to our dinner show & we only had to wait 10mins for them to pick us up.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Brno, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stay in this hotel pretty much every month and it is excellent there. I really like the location, their breakfast/dinner, rooms, etc. I am absolutely sure that I will continue to stay there because I am extremely happy - it is really family style and staff recognizes my accent already before they see me :-)
Well, I am sure that this hotel has a bright future in front of them and if I should help them to develop, I would suggest to focus on more fruits for breakfast or better floor cleanness of the pool. Just a small hints where to focus and I wish you good luck!

Room Tip: Get room closer to elevator
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every critique seriously and with the utmost respect. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and if there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is our third time staying in this hotel. This stay was particularly positive with very courteous staff able to accommodate our unique travel needs. Our room was comfortable, clean, and quiet with the right spaces, beds, kitchen facilities for our four day stay. I recommend this hotel, especially for those needing extra space, kitchen facilities and/or traveling as a family.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Love2TravelMom120
Midwest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I arrived three hours late due to flight delays. I missed the light supper provided by the hotel; I was tired and hungry.

First, the shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport was very friendly. He pro-actively signed me up for the shuttle the following morning.

Second, the Front Desk staff was very helpful. They asked if I wanted some fruit from the kitchen. I asked for oranges and got three - an excellent supper - and they went nicely with the microwave popcorn that was in the room.

Thank you for taking such good care of me!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo