Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
4,319 results
All reviewsgaylord texanparadise springsriverwalk cantinaatrium viewsports bartexas stationzeppolesnow tubingold hickory steakhouseice exhibitglass cactusthe mexican restaurantthe river walkwine barself parkbeautiful resortchristmas decorations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2011

I stayed here for my grandfather's bowling convention. When I arrived, the biggest, most beautiful hotel waited for me. The atrium, filled with wellkept plants makes it a stunning place to be. When I got to the room though, it was just like any other plain old room. Nothing special really.

Now, the resort is filled with good food, but beware! Very pricy. Oh and yeah, kids, don't go to the Game Room. Rigged. Almost impossible to win.

Now, the watermark was wonderful! I loved it a lot. The zipline is awesome, the slide and pool ok, and the Lazy River awesome. But it was crowded, especially in the pool. The indoor pool at the main part of the resort is saltwater and heated REALLY well. I didn't get a chance to see the outdoor pool, but I'm sure it was wonderful.

By far, one of my favorite hotels.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Tortoiseneck
Reviewed 1 July 2011

We had our 9 yr. grandson with us and he loved everything. The food was delicious and the service was great. The Paradise Pool is fabulous.

Room Tip: Loved our non atrium room. Beautiful view of lake.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2011

We have visited this Wonder of the World several times and wil have opportunities to go again. All the restuarant food was great, but understaffed. It is not a quite, leisurely hangout. Speakers nestled everywhere, cranked up over 85 decibles. The hallways are freezing. Just being honest. Outdoor pool is really nice, didn't get a chance to go to the indoor pool. Check in was speedy. Tours come thru all the time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Grayson2
Reviewed 30 June 2011

We felt so comfortable from beginning to end. We got a sense of "getting away" even though we were only a couple of hours from home. The food was awesome!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2011

We loved the whole Texas theme, the Western art, the wallpaper & matching ice buckets, the landscaping, the stars, the Alamo, and the constant Country Music playing in the atrium.....great experience!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business