“Great shopping”

Grapevine Mills
Ranked #3 of 65 things to do in Grapevine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Windsor, Crocs and Magic Maze's Emporium are Now Open in Neighborhood 4! Michael Kors Now Open in Neighborhood 2! Grapevine Mills is a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall featuring 185 stores of shopping, entertainment, and restaurants. Among the 185 stores at Grapevine Mills features Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, H&M, Forever 21, NIKEFactoryStore, Coach Factory, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Under Armour, Disney Outlet, and J Crew and much more! Also at Grapevine Mills, we have fun for the entire family at the AMC Grapevine Mills 30 with Dine-In Theatres, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, SEA LIFE Aquarium and Rainforest Cafe! Grapevine Mills is conveniently located off HWY 121 and Grapevine Mills Parkway, just two miles north of DFW International Airport. So from the entire team at Grapevine Mills, we hope that will visit us soon!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This mall has everything after we shooped awhile we went to tne recliner movies. Mgreat mall would highly recommend

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were so blessed we went on Labor Day and there were extra discounts everywhere up to 60% of the already marked prices. We got there early but didn't realize that the shops over there don't open till 10 AM. So we got a car park really close. The place was packed after we went back to the car park the first time. We really went on the right day.

The only thing that could be improved would be a great coffee shop that sells real coffees. We couldn't but a Latte Flat White or Cappuccino anywhere. This place has lots of International visitors and I am sure a real coffee shop would do great there.

The staff at all the stores were so friendly and even the info man gave us a book of coupons to get even more discounts on top of the Labor Sale discounts.

We then went there again on the Wednesday after the Labor Day sales and couldn't believe what a difference it was. The Monday had been teeming with people everywhere and the Wednesday I could have bowled a Bowling Ball down and not hit anyone. It was Spartan.

It was nice and air-conditioned as well as the heat was pretty warm outside over 100 F.

Only thing against it some of the shops only had a lot of larger sizes. But that is an outlet mall for you. You take a chance.

Will go back there again when we are in the Dallas are again.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

1st let me say that I love GPS in cars. This mall was totally not where I expected to be. This mall was massive but in a wonderful way. It has 5 sections so please wear sneakers. I wore a sandal that was a disservice to my feet (it broke as we were leaving). This mall had something for everyone in our group. We are planning on returning in October. I'm so looking forward to it. Wonderful shops and snack centers!!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I had a very bad experience today I was at the mall and a guy at a store named Trend didn't give me my money back for some shoes I had purchased and just 20min before he insulted me and was just flat out rude to me I will NEVER return to this mall

1  Thank Angrycli
Reviewed 7 September 2013

It has great prices, lots of shopping to do. It gets really really crowded sometimes, but worth it. There's an area for kids also.

Been to Grapevine Mills? Share your experiences!