“Not worth the trip”

Grapevine Mills
Ranked #3 of 64 things to do in Grapevine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Windsor, Crocs and Magic Maze's Emporium are Now Open in Neighborhood 4! Michael Kors Now Open in Neighborhood 2! Grapevine Mills is a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall featuring 185 stores of shopping, entertainment, and restaurants. Among the 185 stores at Grapevine Mills features Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, H&M, Forever 21, NIKEFactoryStore, Coach Factory, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Under Armour, Disney Outlet, and J Crew and much more! Also at Grapevine Mills, we have fun for the entire family at the AMC Grapevine Mills 30 with Dine-In Theatres, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, SEA LIFE Aquarium and Rainforest Cafe! Grapevine Mills is conveniently located off HWY 121 and Grapevine Mills Parkway, just two miles north of DFW International Airport. So from the entire team at Grapevine Mills, we hope that will visit us soon!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 30 May 2014

There isn't much to say other than it depends on what you might be looking for. There is a Neiman Marcus Last Call and an Off 5th Saks, as well as a Lane Bryant outlet and an Express outlet. The merchandise looked very old and not anything to worry about missing. Low quality overall. Very big mall!

1  Thank Cheryl E
There are newer reviews for Grapevine Mills

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Love the combo of the high end outlet stores with Marshalls, Ross,and Burlington. Food Court was fun too. Lots of FREE samples trying to get you to buy from their shop!

2  Thank itsmegail
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We visited during the Memorial day weekend and a majority of the stores were offering some great deals to pull customers into their stores. The stores varied from clothing,accessories, furniture/appliances, games/toys, snacks and a very large food court area with a large selection of eating options.

There were so many games and options within the circular loop of the mall for kids to take part in and to keep them busy in-between parents shopping.

For the biggest saving at the stores it is best to visit during a holiday weekend and I would also suggest to register online for the stores you would like to shop at within the mall as each normally offers additional discounts if you register to receive their email updates.

It’s a nice mall, though one of the anchor stores, J C Penny, we were told closed earlier this year, but there are still many deals to be had for every family member. Happy shopping.

2  Thank FormerCaliBoy
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Nice Simon outlet-mall with a good choice of stores (Samsonite, Puma, Adidas, Nike, Legoland, Dallas souvenirs, etc.). Free wifi available. It was not very crowded but I went in the morning but close to midday the number of people increased. The food court is very good too. (Easy to get to there from DFW if you have a stop-over.)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I went to this mall during our vacation last week. It was very crowded which is to be expected. The food choices were okay-- We were going to eat in the mall but being the indecisive person that I am... I changed my mind rather quickly.. We left the mall and ended up eating at Fuddruckers and we are glad we did. A lot of the times food prices are priced a lot higher than normal.

My husband and i did this silly maze in the mall-- and I hate that I didn't get the name of it. But it was like a mirror maze. It was a lot of fun! Great teamwork!

If I had to choose this mall or the galleria-- I'd definitely choose this one every time. It seems more traditional and more laid back versus the Galleria mall.

Been to Grapevine Mills? Share your experiences!