“Tasty but pricey”

Eatzi's Market & Bakery
Ranked #34 of 247 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located at the NW corner of Hwy 114 and William D. Tate intersection, the Grapevine location is also convenient to the Southlake and Colleyville communities. Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Pop in here a couple times a month. They do have a section that makes great sandwiches. You pick everything from the bread to the meat and cheese to some really neat and different toppings and dressings. I love the curry chicken salad and any type of bread that is all baked in house. Everything has been great that I tried but it's pricey. It's great quality so worth it to me. I just don't eat here a lot. It's a treat!

1  Thank Tgallimore

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Wish they had more sustainably sourced, local and/or organic items. Also, I wish their baked items had fewer more wholesome ingredients .... But, if you are in a rush there stuff usually tastes as good as it looks and they are open pretty late.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

During our visit to Great Wolf Lodge, we decided to eat dinner away from the resort and I found a good review on Yelp about this place. We didn't eat in the cafe, but ended up getting an assortment of pre-made and hot items and took them back to the hotel. OMG .. the food was amazing. We got feta cheese with roasted tomatoes in some kind of sauce ($6) and a small loaf of bread to accompany. My husband got the salmon dinner from the grill with 2 sides ($12), my kids each got spring rolls and sushi. I got a grill item with noodles, scallops, a sweet asian sauce. We got a small sleeve of cookies, bottle of wine... we ended up spending $58. Probably more than we would have at a restaurant, but the quality and food was amazing. We had left overs and ended up keeping it in our mini fridge and eating the rest for breakfast. I wish we had a place like this in our hometown!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Love eating here. The food is always fresh and the variety is a lot like Central Market where you get to choose from a prepared section, a pasta section, a sandwich and pastry section. Only difference is that the quality is much better. So glad that there is an Eatzi's in Grapevine now. As a family of 4 (2 kids 2 and 4) we normally spend no more than $25, much better than what we would get at the Central Market cafe in Southlake for more.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I LUV eatZi's! The experience is worth the trip but of course, once you go, you will have to try something. It's a market/restaurant experience like no other. They have every kind of food you can possibly imagine and I have yet to have something that wasn't good. It's a great place to grab breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can eat there and then take something home for later. They will give you a taste of something before you have to buy it. The hamburger is the best hamburger anywhere! It beats any of the local chains here in Forth Worth/Dallas. The iced tea selection is great with fresh fruit/cucumber which is a great change to plain iced tea. And on top of all of that, the service is excellent. The staff is always very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Shelly M