“LOVE IT!”

Ranked #28 of 236 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at the NW corner of Hwy 114 and William D. Tate intersection, the Grapevine location is also convenient to the Southlake and Colleyville communities. Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Colleyville, Texas
“LOVE IT!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I'm hooked. This is the best take out place for gourmet food. They have great samples and the staff is extremely friendly. The quality and quantity of the food is fantastic -- although certain items are a bit pricey.

My favorite is the pasta bowl.

Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Hooked on Salad”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

One of the best if not the best place to get a salad prepared any way you want. Plenty of selections, fresh ingredients, friendly and fast working staff. Atmosphere is an experience everyone who values a unique experience should try. Have prepared meals or cook to order.

Visited November 2013
“Tasty but pricey”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Pop in here a couple times a month. They do have a section that makes great sandwiches. You pick everything from the bread to the meat and cheese to some really neat and different toppings and dressings. I love the curry chicken salad and any type of bread that is all baked in house. Everything has been great that I tried but it's pricey. It's great quality so worth it to me. I just don't eat here a lot. It's a treat!

1 Thank Tgallimore
Arlington, Texas
“Kinda pricey, but good when you are in a rush...”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Wish they had more sustainably sourced, local and/or organic items. Also, I wish their baked items had fewer more wholesome ingredients .... But, if you are in a rush there stuff usually tastes as good as it looks and they are open pretty late.

Visited October 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Fine dining grocery story”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

During our visit to Great Wolf Lodge, we decided to eat dinner away from the resort and I found a good review on Yelp about this place. We didn't eat in the cafe, but ended up getting an assortment of pre-made and hot items and took them back to the hotel. OMG .. the food was amazing. We got feta cheese with roasted tomatoes in some kind of sauce ($6) and a small loaf of bread to accompany. My husband got the salmon dinner from the grill with 2 sides ($12), my kids each got spring rolls and sushi. I got a grill item with noodles, scallops, a sweet asian sauce. We got a small sleeve of cookies, bottle of wine... we ended up spending $58. Probably more than we would have at a restaurant, but the quality and food was amazing. We had left overs and ended up keeping it in our mini fridge and eating the rest for breakfast. I wish we had a place like this in our hometown!

• Visited October 2013