“Wish we still had one in the Houston/Sugarland area”

Eatzi's Market & Bakery
Ranked #42 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located at the NW corner of Hwy 114 and William D. Tate intersection, the Grapevine location is also convenient to the Southlake and Colleyville communities. Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Having been diagnosed with celiac a couple years ago and also having a soy allergy it's been pretty interesting trying to locate a place to eat. We stumbled upon this market to see if/what I could eat anything there. To much surprise, I could and it wasn't the typical meat and veggies or salad order I'm usually forced to make. The chefs were extremely patient, polite and assisted me in my selections. We liked it so much, that we went back the next day. The turkey breast was delicious as were the Brussels sprouts and roasted potatoes. I cannot wait to visit Dallas again just to get an "Eatzi's" fix.

1  Thank Jenniferts

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We had brunch at EatZi's for the first time. Very good food and so much variety to choose from. We definitely recommend.

1  Thank Beach80126
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I'm hooked. This is the best take out place for gourmet food. They have great samples and the staff is extremely friendly. The quality and quantity of the food is fantastic -- although certain items are a bit pricey.

My favorite is the pasta bowl.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

One of the best if not the best place to get a salad prepared any way you want. Plenty of selections, fresh ingredients, friendly and fast working staff. Atmosphere is an experience everyone who values a unique experience should try. Have prepared meals or cook to order.

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Pop in here a couple times a month. They do have a section that makes great sandwiches. You pick everything from the bread to the meat and cheese to some really neat and different toppings and dressings. I love the curry chicken salad and any type of bread that is all baked in house. Everything has been great that I tried but it's pricey. It's great quality so worth it to me. I just don't eat here a lot. It's a treat!

1  Thank Tgallimore