“Love this place!”

Ranked #33 of 234 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at the NW corner of Hwy 114 and William D. Tate intersection, the Grapevine location is also convenient to the Southlake and Colleyville communities. Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Clermont, Florida
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Food is fresh & choices are plentiful! Salads & sandwiches to order as you like & portions are large enough to share! Chix Salad is delicious!

Visited June 2014

Roanoke, Texas
“back again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

love this store and cafe, the choices, are great , it is small and cramp but, lots of food stations, there is a bakery, and sandwich station to creation your own sandwich the staff behind the glass make your sandwich you just tell them what you want, there is a salad station salad to go, there is a wine, cheese station , and there is a grill area and in the central is the deli, meat, fruit, salads by the pound and prepared food to take home and heat up. the bread is great there. and the best chicken salad ever, they have a little cafe where you can get coffee or expresso and they have a counter and chairs inside and chairs and tables outside and a large cover to protect you from the wind, sun, rain, great place

Visited May 2014
“POOR QUALITY FOOD FOR EXPENSIVE PRICE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Every time i think of Eatzi's, i think of healthy, well that is not the case, the DO NOT USE NATURAL and ANTIBIOTIC FREE MEAT, POULTRY & EGGS.
if I'm paying 14 dollars for a small salad to go, i would like to eat chemical free FOOD!
its very disappointing that they claim to be a healthy store but yet use bad quality food.

to me there is no difference between a salad from McD** OR Eatzi's..... Oh Wait the only difference is the 5 Extra dollars at Eatzi's.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Txcmo
Fort Worth, Texas
“Like a mini Central Market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

A coworker introduced me to EatZi's, and I'm glad he did! I've been a few times now, and the food as always been second to none. That said, it's a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for. Of the things I've had there (curried chicken pasta salad, pesto couscous, ham & salami panini, turkey & avocado sandwich with spinach and sun-dried tomato spread), I don't know which is my favorite. I'm overwhelmed by the selection they offer, so it takes me longer than I'd like to decide what to buy. It's definitely got my recommendation!

• Visited March 2014
Sugar Land, Texas
“Wish we still had one in the Houston/Sugarland area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Having been diagnosed with celiac a couple years ago and also having a soy allergy it's been pretty interesting trying to locate a place to eat. We stumbled upon this market to see if/what I could eat anything there. To much surprise, I could and it wasn't the typical meat and veggies or salad order I'm usually forced to make. The chefs were extremely patient, polite and assisted me in my selections. We liked it so much, that we went back the next day. The turkey breast was delicious as were the Brussels sprouts and roasted potatoes. I cannot wait to visit Dallas again just to get an "Eatzi's" fix.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jenniferts

Been to Eatzi's Market & Bakery? Share your experiences!