“Awesome micro brewery!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great ambience for a lodge like experience. Loved the 'antler' chandeliers and the large moose head! Great beer and wings!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. I usually stay at the attached Embassy Suites when I'm in Dallas and make this restaurant one of my first stops. it has ALWAYS had great food and service. However . . . . this time the service was the absolute worst service I have ever received in any restaurant. My server way Kyla. After sitting for 10 minutes, another waiter finally took my drink order and said my waitress was "in the back." No biggie - taking up for his co-worker. Another waitress brought me my drink and then the phantom Kyla finally showed up. She took my food order, but seemed disinterested in doing so. After an acceptable amount of time, a different server brought my food. After a brief period, Kyla came to my table to ask how my food was, all the while looking at another table. The food, by the way, we excellent!! When I finished, a fourth different server asked me if I was waiting for my check. When I replied I was, off she went to find the missing Kyla. Five minutes passed, and Kyla showed up with my check. Another 10 minutes to wait for her to return with my credit card and I was out the door. The restaurant is really a great restaurant. The food is excellent, and, most of the time, the service is wonderful. However, if you get seated and Kyla shows up claiming to be your "server," immediately ask for a different server!!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Pleasantly surprised. I go to this bass pro every year during OU-Texas weekend but have never eaten here. The reviews were never good. My family and I had sirloin, burger, fries, onion rings, and fish&chips. They were all very good. Can't miss with any of them.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Conveniently located inbetween the Bass Pro Shop and the Embassy Suites DFW hotel, this is a great spot if you want a change from the routine hotel dining and atmosphere. They produce their own fine micro-brewery beer, which accompanied extremely well the great sirloin steak! House salad was a meal in itself too! Service is very good and the atmosphere, well, one expected of having the Bass Pro Shop as a neighbour. Great lounge/bar area too. A very good dining experience.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I ate at the bar upstairs 2xs and the steak and bison steak was very good. They have an onsite micro brewery and a great beer selection. The bar tenders were very friendy and pleasent. I will definatly be back.