“Average pancake restaurant”

Ranked #83 of 238 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We have been creating made-from-scratch-goodness in the DFW area since 1987, when we opened our first Original Pancake House(R) franchise in Texas. Currently we have 6 locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and we continue to grow.
Keller, Texas, United States
“Average pancake restaurant”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Not impressed. Food was very average as was the service . I could have done better at home. We did not have the same waitress. Got order mixed up. I got the impression there might have been a crises at home and original waitress left.

Visited November 2013

Arlington, Texas
“Mouthwatering Pancakes”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Fresh ingredients make for outstanding cakes and this is where you want to get them. They are best know for their Dutch Baby, Swedish Pancakes, and buttermilk cakes but they all are pretty amazing. Last time I had the Dutch Baby which was amazing so this time I had the strawberry cakes which are served with fresh sliced strawberries and a strawberry syrup & cream. Yum. Their bacon is also hands down the best we've had anywhere. If you go on the weekend, expect a wait of 35-45 mins. IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!

• Visited June 2014
Mansfield, Texas
“Wow, they were having a bad day”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have been here before and enjoyed it but today was awful. All 3 of us in my family had a terrible experience. They brought biscuits to my son that were so burnt they were black. I don't know how they thought it was acceptable to serve something like that. The server seemed surprised when we asked her to take them back. My eggs were completely undercooked and my husbands breakfast was cold. With so many breakfast restaurants to choose from, it will be a very long time before I consider going back here again.

• Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Friendly and Quick Service”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Good food!! Quick service and presentation of food was great! I would recommend to give it a try!! I would say everything was to my liking and there wasn't anything I disliked.

Visited March 2014
Oklahoma
“Specialty pancakes highly recommended”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

If you are hungry and are in the mood for great pancakes, this is your place. We had a brief wait before being seated in a comfortable booth. Two of us ordered the two signature dishes, the Dutch Baby and the Apple Pancake. Be prepared to wait about 20 minutes as these two are pan baked. That said, the wait is worth it. The Dutch Baby was crepe-like and, when sprinkled with lemon and powered sugar (comes with the dish), delicious. The Apple pancake had a base of of caramelized apples and cinnamon. It is turned upside down when served and looks like a massive mound of pancake. Both servings were huge (probably a full days worth of calories). A side of ham was nothing special, as was the coffee. Service was very good and our coffee cups were never empty.

• Visited March 2014