“Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Ranked #71 of 234 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hockley, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Food is always good. Never bad food, they have the best sausage gravy. Got to love all that shopping you can do.

Visited July 2014

Hurst, Texas
“First visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My mom visits different locations on a regular basis but this was my first visit and I loved the food! I even found a few things in the retail side to purchase! We had great food and a great time!

Dallas, Texas
“Best One Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

What can I say? The service was great. The food was hot and delicious. I had the chicken and dumplings with steak fries, okra, and a hash-brown casserole dish. My companion had the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. I'd recommend this restaurant highly.

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst food ever!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

This is by far the worst food we have ever had! I had a vegetable plate. Salad was good, but mashed potatoes were dry & cold & awful. The gravy was just plain bad. Okra was the frozen kind. My husband had roast & it was mostly fat. Will NEVER eat @ Cracker Barrel again!!

Shelby Township, Michigan
“Fast Service, Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I ate breakfast here the day of my departure. I wish I would have came here everyday of my stay.
The service as lightning fast. I was waited on by Sonja. She did a fantastic job, she even waited to great me until I ended my phone call with my grandma. Thank You for doing this and I apologize for being on the phone when I entered the dinner.

I ordered the Momma's French Toast was amazing.

• Visited May 2014