“The best salsa in Texas”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #35 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Dallas
“The best salsa in Texas”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This is a very "tex mex" restaurant. The food is very good. Their salsa is even better. It is prepare fresh each days. In my opinion, they have the best. It is free with order.

• Visited May 2014

Buckeye, Arizona
“Small comfortable good food”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Not the place for a formal dinner. But for a family owned Mexican meal this is exceptional. The atmosphere is old but clean average size menu selection. I chose the Chalupa's with a margarita. To my surprise it started with a bowl of complementary bean soup. This is quite tasty as well as the chips were fresh and crispy. Chaloupe us were large in size so that I needed a separate plate for rice and beans. Even before I found out here was complementary beer after five this is an excellent value as a meal.
For a good casual dinner this should be a must visit when in Grapevine

Palestine, TX
“great lunch”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

food was delicious, service top notch, and atmosphere very 'Mom & Pop' which I like. I definitely recommend this place.

Visited February 2014
Wassenaar, The Netherlands
“Mediocre Mexican”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was directed to this restaurant by a local friend who said that the place had the best authentic Mexican food in the area. I have to say I was disappointed.
I had a cheese enchilada that tasted like a tortilla in a white sauce. The salsa was mildly spicy; the guacamole was about the blandest I've ever had.
I wanted to order a Margarita and was told that because of the hour (3pm), I couldn't.
The interior is cute. It feels like a family-run establishment, and I hear it is packed on weekends. But I have to say: it left me disenchanted.

• Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Bueno”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Nice little cafe really family orientated authentic good service nice prices excellent enchiladas with green sauce complimentary bean soup very nice

Visited February 2014

Been to Los Amigos? Share your experiences!