“Great food at a reasonable price.”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #45 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice little Mexican restaurant with good food. There is a children's menu and there are also daily specials. Very friendly waitstaff!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just a bit spicy, deliciously tangy green sauce enchiladas, fresh salsa, and low prices for lunch! Hidden behind the overpriced, trendy stuff oin Main street, back on HWY 114. Mmm, tasty!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The chips where stale but the food was very good . It is a older place but the prices are good and you can tell a lot of the local eat there .
To me the food seemed to be very fresh like it had been cooked that day the been soup is every good .
I think the chip may have just been a over sight .
We plan on trying to go back if we have time and see

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This is a very "tex mex" restaurant. The food is very good. Their salsa is even better. It is prepare fresh each days. In my opinion, they have the best. It is free with order.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Not the place for a formal dinner. But for a family owned Mexican meal this is exceptional. The atmosphere is old but clean average size menu selection. I chose the Chalupa's with a margarita. To my surprise it started with a bowl of complementary bean soup. This is quite tasty as well as the chips were fresh and crispy. Chaloupe us were large in size so that I needed a separate plate for rice and beans. Even before I found out here was complementary beer after five this is an excellent value as a meal.
For a good casual dinner this should be a must visit when in Grapevine