“Excellent Mex - A benchmark for us”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #39 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This restaurant is a benchmark for Tex Mex for us. Everywhere we go gets compared to Los Amigos. Our favorite salsa, excellent bean soup and the tomatillo chicken is my favorite.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Los Amigos is one of the worst restaurants in the area for quality TexMex. Do not waste your time. Better quality can be found at Taco Cabana.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Always met at the door with a handshake. Always seated promptly. Always very good complimentary chips and salsa. Always very good complimentary soup. I have never had a bad entree here. Service is always great. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My only note of caution up front: no booze. They have Coors Light and wine, and that's it for alcohol, so no margaritas. There are some good bars in town, so get your drinks and then come here (or vice versa) if so inclined.

Was on my way to a more highly advertised mexican restaurant when I stumbled upon Los Amigos and thought I'd take a look. First good sign was that a couple local cops were eating there. Long story short, the food and service is fantastic. Bean and cheese nachos simple and baked perfectly with tomatoes and jalapenos on the side. Tortillas in the enchiladas were "al dente," if such a thing is possible. Portions were great, including the guac. I asked for spicier salsa and they brought me a plate of chopped fresh jalapenos, which was even better. I absolutely loved this meal, which was extremely reasonably priced.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

While staying at Great Wolf Lodge we left the resort looking for some good local food and stumbled upon Los Amigos and really happy that we did. Very small locally owned restaurant. The staff were all very friendly and provided great customer service, the food was really good, and the prices were very reasonable.