“Plenty of food, fast service, kids liked it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #103 of 236 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Grapevine, Texas
“Plenty of food, fast service, kids liked it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I took a 6 and 7 year-old there for lunch while visiting Sea Life Aquarium. We didn't have to wait very long. Our attendant showed us the new ordering technology, but took our order since we were new. The children had a good time, ate their lunch and everyone was happy. No problems. It is the best place to eat in the food court.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank nelllang507

League City, Texas
“Worst customer service I have ever had!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever had in my life!!! Chili's food is edible at best, but coupled with the awful service, I will never eat at this place again! Hopefully is shuts down soon!

Visited April 2014
Shutesbury, Massachusetts
“Best place to eat in the food court”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We ate here for lunch and supper in one day. We came to the Grapevine Mills Mall for Legoland and ate lunch before we went in. Then we came back later planning to go to Rainforest Cafe. My daughter took one look at the theming of Rainforest and freaked so we ended up back at Chili's. Had no problem finding food to eat for both meals and the service was mostly pretty good.

To be fair, they messed up my daughter's order at lunch. She ordered pasta with butter and they sprinkled cheese on it. We sent it back and they were pretty quick about fixing it but she was hungry and not happy.

The electronic things that let you pay your bill a the table are cool. I had never seen those before and they made leaving much faster and easier. The tip helper is good too. Nice feature.

Only downside to this place is the screaming children from the food court. That's going to be true of any place in this mall though except for Rainforest.

If you are going to Legoland- save your receipt and show it when you pay your Legoland admission. You will save money.

• Visited April 2014
Texas
“Chili's - Count On Good Eats!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Always enjoy this chain of restaurants.
Have never been disappointed.
Chessy Broccoli soup is the best.

Visited August 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Love Chili's bottomless lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We took our granddaughters here during a visit to Great Wolfe Lodge. I love their bottomless lunch of chips and salsa, soup, and salad. Their chicken enchilada soup along with the house salad with honey lime dressing is my favorite. My husband orders the same thing. We all enjoyed our lunches here as part of our trip.

• Visited July 2013