“Just right!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I'm usually leery of franchise food concepts when it comes to quality of food and service, but in case of this specific restaurant I was surprised. The waiter (Damien) was extremely helpful, patient and kind with my whole family. He had good recommendations and was always looking out to whether we were missing or wanting something. The food portions which are usually too big at these restaurants were just perfect (I hate wasting food!). The food tasted very good and we would definitively come back again to the same place.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 14 March 2013

was sunday night, fairly crowded but ony had to wait 7 mionutes. seated in a booth that was really quiet and romantic.food was great, waitress was very attendent.with lots of help and choices. first time her but will not be my last. highly recommend.not too expensive

Reviewed 9 March 2013

The food and service are almost always very good. We've only had a couple of times when the food was not quite up to standards or the wait staff was not attentive.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

This Carrabba's is a family favourite. We love the experience, service, and the food. I have tried the Pasta Weesie and the Seafood Pasta. It comes with a free soup and bread. The Italian lentils soup is a little spicy, with some sausage, and delicious. The pasta is fresh and tasty. The service is fast and accurate. One of my favourite restaurants in the Grapevine area.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We've been fans of Carrabba's since they opened in Houston. The location in Grapevine keeps the great food and service. We're not big on taking the kids there, but enjoy it for date nights and special occassions. Good wine selection, too.

It can get pretty crowded, so we suggest you call to check wait times before heading there.