“What exactly did I just pay for?? :-/”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #89 of 236 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Southlake, Texas
“What exactly did I just pay for?? :-/”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

First, I should preface my review by saying I did not want to go here. I was outnumbered and fought it every step of the way. So, me and the other individual decided to share a pizza to save $. I let her choose and we wound up with the 'Vegetarian and Japanese Eggplant' Oh, goody! I would've rather licked the crumbs off the floor. The only other thing I ordered was a Coke and my share was $20, lol!?! I could've fed the entire restaurant at Little Caesar's for that much! And it was the other, little stuff. Our server was a bit snooty and the whole place, inexplicably, gave off a pretentious vibe. This was my one and ONLY visit to CPK. Two thumbs down for this guy.

Visited October 2011

Monroe, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

We frequent this eatery every so often. Food is reliable and quality is nice. Good place to eat.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank LanaHawaii
Texas
“Yum!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Delicious pizzas! You can schedule a tour ahead of time (field trip) and the kids can make their own pizzas too. We loved visiting!

Visited September 2011
Irving, TX
“Try Pizza Hut Instead”
Reviewed 2 April 2010

Pizza was below par. Prices were unreasonable for the quantity and quality. Pizza Huts had far better quality and prices about half that at California Pizza.

Texas
“Good place for kids”
Reviewed 13 July 2009

They have pretty good salads - good place to bring kids for pizza.