“What happened?”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #50 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had not eaten at PFs for some time, but liked it the last time we were there. This time, the food was tasteless, and not well presented. My husband ordered the pineapple pork and the pork was served in big chunks like they had been cut off of a roast. My mongolian beef had no spice or much flavor and the beef was very tough. The manager did apologize and gave us a $25 gift card to come back, but I don't think we will.

1  Thank Bestcookinworld

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The food was so good, we each ordered a plate and then ate family style and it was all very good. The waiter was Joseph and he was excellent. The great wall of chocolate dessert was the best ever!!! The spicy chicken was my favorite!!! The Kung Pao chicken was the next best and was so good!!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner on a Wednesday night. When we arrived we noticed a lot of people waiting to be seated. When we got to the hostess stand we were given a pager and she told us it would be a least a 45 minute wait. I looked around and saw that one third of the tables where empty. When I questioned the hostess she said they where short handed and the manager wouldn't allow her to seat those tables. She also stated that the servers were not allowed to have more than 4 tables at a time. This is the craziest thing I've ever heard. I love the food but not so much that we would wait when one third of the restaurant is empty. I've worked in the restaurant business for many years and I believe this to be nothing more than poor management. We left and went to a restaurant next door where we were seated right away and we had a wonderful dinner.

2  Thank Lhewitt001
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Always enjoy the Dan Dan Noodles(spicy!!), crab wonton & chix lettuce wraps! Along with the other entrees...always consistently good and if it's not, the manager will take care of it! Cocktails are always fun to try too!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Our group of five stopped after 9:00 pm for appetizers and small items before going back to the hotel. The food and service were excellent. I can highly recommend this restaurant for delicious food, nice atmosphere, prompt service, and friendly wait staff,