“Good Olive Garden”

Ranked #54 of 235 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eufaula, Oklahoma, United States
“Good Olive Garden”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We carried out from here to our room at Great Wolf Lodge! It was very good. Portions were nice size, salads could've had a bit more dressing, but for carryout, it was sufficient.

Visited June 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Not a fan”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

As a chain, Olive Garden has its fans. But this location - one of its older ones in this area - needs a complete remodel. Basically, it should be bulldozed and rebuilt using their new store model.

This location was not built originally as an Olive Garden. In fact, it was a Tex-Mex place (Chi-Chi's). Every time I have gone to his location, it just looks not very clean. The food is about average for a national chain - meaning it tastes like it was frozen, then reheated.

Olive Garden does get points for constantly trying out new menu items. The downside is that if you find something you really like, you may not be able to get it on your return visit. I don't believe they are a scratch kitchen, because it seems like it is hard for them to accommodate changes to menu items.

For my money, there are two better choices for chain Italian in the immediate vicinity - Carrabba's and Macaroni Grill. For good local Italian, drive into downtown Grapevine (on Main Street) and go to Napoli's.

Olive Garden Grapevine - time to step up your game or move on.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Joe P
“Crummy service”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

We went for Mother's Day - understandably a busy dinner night but there were plenty of tables and no waiting at 6pm. We were seated quickly but no waiter came for a long time. When we ordered we asked for extra salad dressing because we've noticed it's been skimpy lately. We got no salad dressing. My son wanted to drink milk from a wine glass, which makes it seem "fancy" to him so I poured it in there. The waited came and said we couldn't do that. Anyone ever heard of this? After that he never came back to refill our tea or ask if we needed anything. Other waitresses walked by and grabbed up our check while our glasses remained empty. My salmon was good but the broccoli was apparently steamed from frozen because it was icy in the middle. I used to love their salad but will probably never go back since the salad is not good any more.

• Visited May 2013
Allen Park, Michigan, United States
“OG”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Walking distance from our hotel. Nice Olive Garden, good service, can't complain! The drinks were excellent, I think that was the highlight of our dinner. I wish I remember the servers name, she was very good! Dark hair, said she was new, I believe she may of had a little lisp. (I mean that with no offense!) trying to give credit where credits due!

Visited April 2013
Ardmore, Oklahoma
“Another great choice in grapevine”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The last few times I've been to on Olive Garden, I've noticed that the food quality was sliding. Not-so here! I had the Tour of Italy and the Chicken Fettuccine was nicely done (and not dry like the last time I got it). The lasagna was good and the chicken parm was good as well. The service was prompt and courteous and even offered me a to-go drink when they found out I was a business traveler returning to a hotel for the evening.

• Visited April 2013